The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Is tomorrow still the day Tre Mann does NOT announce his commitment? Damn shame, this almost has to be bad need for the good guys. I'm usually overly optimistic but I'm afraid UT is going to miss out on Mann

Reactions: Catbone
I'm not ever a fan of changes, but maybe it will grow on me. My biggest complaint would be that I liked the simple list of thread titles with one line per title instead of about four lines with the poster's details.

I guess we can use George Carlin's 7 words now. Boom!

It appears that Likes aren't anonymous anymore. I'm going to get in trouble with that. I was SeniorDrill's biggest fan.

Last edited:
I'm not ever a fan of changes, but maybe it will grow on me. My biggest complaint would be that I liked the simple list of thread titles with one line per title instead of about four lines with the poster's details.

I guess we can use Geirge Carlin's 7 words now. Boom!

It appears that Likes aren't anonymous anymore. I'm going to get in trouble with that. I was SeniorDrill's biggest fan.
Yeah I loved using likes to stir the pot as well

I also like that you can unlike in case you accidently liked something, or if you change your mind.

Has VolFan...But been around to see the changes around here yet?

He’s the best internet user you know that’s NOT working for Apple, would love to LISTEN to his opinion and LEARN a thing or two. Last time I checked surfing the net has not given to any of us financially like it has to him.

Has VolFan...But been around to see the changes around here yet?

He’s the best internet user you know that’s NOT working for Apple, would love to LISTEN to his opinion and LEARN a thing or two. Last time I checked surfing the net has not given to any of us financially like it has to him.
Get his email homie. Personally, I’m enjoying living in ignorance.

VN Store

Back