The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

IndianapolisVol

2020 Bball Mod Candidate
Anyone else watching on mute? These announcers are awful. We’ve led this entire game but if the score wasn’t displayed you’d think A&M is dominating us.

By no means has this been our best game but call it what it is. Christ.

IndianapolisVol

2020 Bball Mod Candidate
FYI: great back and forth in the FB Forum’s Vol Hostess thread for anyone interested in ethics.

Solid opportunity for a debate if you’re looking to kill some time before the Mizzou game. I’m trying to get things going right now.

Also—in the spirit of healthy discussion and utilization of a public forum to express our personal opinions, I politely ask Freak and the Mods (aka my future boss and co-workers (Indy/Bowlin 2020)) to let us keep the discussion going. Seriously, Freak, if you’re reading this: I stopped trolling long ago, I haven’t stirred the pot in literally forever and I can only think of 1 occurrence in all of 2019 where I’ve (regretfully and remorsefully) expressed displeasure towards a mod. There is nothing wrong with a debate, please just let me have this one thing.

I’m long-winded tonight, fellas. GO VOLS !

The Dog

FYI: great back and forth in the FB Forum’s Vol Hostess thread for anyone interested in ethics.

Solid opportunity for a debate if you’re looking to kill some time before the Mizzou game. I’m trying to get things going right now.

Also—in the spirit of healthy discussion and utilization of a public forum to express our personal opinions, I politely ask Freak and the Mods (aka my future boss and co-workers (Indy/Bowlin 2020)) to let us keep the discussion going. Seriously, Freak, if you’re reading this: I stopped trolling long ago, I haven’t stirred the pot in literally forever and I can only think of 1 occurrence in all of 2019 where I’ve (regretfully and remorsefully) expressed displeasure towards a mod. There is nothing wrong with a debate, please just let me have this one thing.

I’m long-winded tonight, fellas. GO VOLS !
Let me put it this way, if I'm a recruit, give me a hostess all night long. Uh, all day long. But, I'm not a recruit, I'm a 48 year old, dirty old man. So, I still would say, give me a hot 18-22 year old hostess and I will give her a tongue lashing. I'm going to get in trouble for this post Indy unless u became a "Mod" five minutes ago

vols 30

Let me put it this way, if I'm a recruit, give me a hostess all night long. Uh, all day long. But, I'm not a recruit, I'm a 48 year old, dirty old man. So, I still would say, give me a hot 18-22 year old hostess and I will give her a tongue lashing. I'm going to get in trouble for this post Indy unless u became a "Mod" five minutes ago
All night long? I'm a little older than you. Just give me a Couple of minutes

The Dog

Anyone else think Bowden could become NBA draftable if his development continues into a very productable senior year? I'm thinking a shorter Josh Richardson (shutdown defender) with a better jumper. I didn't realize how much "hops" and athletic ability he had until this year.

VN Store

Sponsors