The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Salary depends on the league he's in. So the grizz pay him amount X if he stays in the nba but it decreases to amount Y if they demote him to their g league team. You see it in the NHL too.

Compare that to a one way contract where you get paid the same salary no matter where they move you.
They can only be on the NBA roster so many games iirc though

*edit: Two-way players can spend a maximum of 45 days with their NBA team each season and must spend the rest of their time with a G-League team.

They can only be on the NBA roster so many games iirc though

*edit: Two-way players can spend a maximum of 45 days with their NBA team each season and must spend the rest of their time with a G-League team.

You can then upgrade the contract to a NBA contract to finish the year out if they so choose

Reactions: RollerVol
Seems like an eternity since UT played a basketball game. I think the Vols will be ready and put on a show tomorrow
I usually only toot my own horn in the shower, but I called this one, last night. So let me toot it right now

Man wished we had beat Kansas . They’re getting beat 75-58 by Iowa State ..

Meh, I'm usually not one who throws out the "losing was a good thing" but I think that L made this team hungry and focused. We had a similar game against Gonzaga but pulled that one out and I like to think the L to Kansas helped that.

We were never going to win every game and losing an early season game on a neutral site to Kansas in OT is a good L.

Meh, I'm usually not one who throws out the "losing was a good thing" but I think that L made this team hungry and focused. We had a similar game against Gonzaga but pulled that one out and I like to think the L to Kansas helped that.

We were never going to win every game and losing an early season game on a neutral site to Kansas in OT is a good L.
Especially for Admiral. Came out after that loss like the guy we knew last season. hasn't looked back.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Our boy Walker had a pretty good 10 minutes. Played more than Fulky.
Yes sir. I think Walker will end up getting more minutes in SEC play than he did in OOC play. Pretty sure he raised his FT% by going 1-2 today. Next year we will see the Barnes coaching, sophomore to junior jump improvement with Walker that players like Bone, Kyle and Admiral have shown, imo

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Yes sir. I think Walker will end up getting more minutes in SEC play than he did in OOC play. Pretty sure he raised his FT% by going 1-2 today. Next year we will see the Barnes coaching, sophomore to junior jump improvement with Walker that players like Bone, Kyle and Admiral have shown, imo
I agree with that assessment. Kid's a Barnes mold type. Eager and teachable.

Reactions: The Dog
Watching the half time report of the Duke Clemson game and it is obvious we are the best kept secret in NCAABB.

VN Store

Back