The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

This may not be a popular prediction but for some reason I don't expect BHH to be here next year even if he only gets 2-3 min playing time per game.

Either he will portal, or enter draft. I don't know how the NBA will be affected by his little playing time this year.

I’ll be shocked if he even has an NBA career

This may not be a popular prediction but for some reason I don't expect BHH to be here next year even if he only gets 2-3 min playing time per game.

Either he will portal, or enter draft. I don't know how the NBA will be affected by his little playing time this year.

There is an approximately negative percentage chance BHH is entering the draft this year.

Well, beat Vandy. Wash the stink off and hope that we use this game as motivation. Either this game pisses us off and motivates us the rest of the season, or we let it keep us down. Hope we use it as motivation.

I missed the first 25 minutes of the game. So I’m looking at box score mainly and just what I’ve seen with the game out of the reach. I’m just burning the tape on this game. We shot over 50% and had our best 3P against a good team. I’ve read the first half defense was pretty poor but just chalk it up to one of those things. Move on and take the positives on offense and build.

I missed the first 25 minutes of the game. So I’m looking at box score mainly and just what I’ve seen with the game out of the reach. I’m just burning the tape on this game. We shot over 50% and had our best 3P against a good team. I’ve read the first half defense was pretty poor but just chalk it up to one of those things. Move on and take the positives on offense and build.

Kentucky shot 80% from the field for most of the day. It was partially them being out of their mind (which no team can do anything about), but it was also a pretty horrific defensive performance. I don't really know what to take from this game except sadness. We should be better than this with this much talent.

Kentucky shot 80% from the field for most of the day. It was partially them being out of their mind (which no team can do anything about), but it was also a pretty horrific defensive performance. I don't really know what to take from this game except sadness. We should be better than this with this much talent.

Yeah, man. I don’t know what’s going on. Like I doubt it’s gonna happen but I think Barnes needs to take a look at how he is coaching this particular group. Another thing I’ve notched, I just am not seeing a spirit about this group. Those 18/19 teams was so much fun and was a happy group and seemed to enjoy each other. Remember the dance videos they used to do? The pregame dunk? Idk man, the last two teams have just had none of that. Last year I figured COVID. But this team just looks…stagnant.

Yeah, man. I don’t know what’s going on. Like I doubt it’s gonna happen but I think Barnes needs to take a look at how he is coaching this particular group. Another thing I’ve notched, I just am not seeing a spirit about this group. Those 18/19 teams was so much fun and was a happy group and seemed to enjoy each other. Remember the dance videos they used to do? The pregame dunk? Idk man, the last two teams have just had none of that. Last year I figured COVID. But this team just looks…stagnant.
Lifeless, dispassionate, lacking leadership. Not sure what it is. But anyway, the irony is that we lost by a gazillion but I actually think there were quite a few positive takeaways from this game.

They still do that fwiw

Reactions: cardvolfan

Winning is miraculous. If you're winning a lot of games, your team will be happy. If you're winning a lot of games, your team will be highly ranked. If you're highly ranked, ESPN will show your pregame dunks and do more puff pieces about your players, who look happy because they're winning a lot of games. It's a miraculous feedback loop, that winning business.

What is it with the causal, drive-by posters and winning the SEC Tournament? Do they think it's like second to winning the NCAAT or something?

TB just said Derrick Walker was facing a one year suspension if he stayed. Anyone know if thats true or not?
This has been speculated on for years. It’s been pretty well known that he was in some sort of trouble when he left, although I’m not sure what exactly it was.

This has been speculated on for years. It’s been pretty well known that he was in some sort of trouble when he left, although I’m not sure what exactly it was.
I just want to know what he couldve done that wouldve gotten him suspended at TN but he can go to Nebraska and play. The only thing i can think of is school drug policy, and if thats the case thats two bigs and mostella that it cost us. We are too strict on that ****.

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back