The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Rob Lewis said today that if the East Carolina job opened up it could be interested in Coach Schwartz.

That got me thinking if there's ever been a time where 3 assistants got 3 head coaching jobs off the same staff in the same off season.

Does anyone have an idea if this has happened before?

Rob Lewis said today that if the East Carolina job opened up it could be interested in Coach Schwartz.

That got me thinking if there's ever been a time where 3 assistants got 3 head coaching jobs off the same staff in the same off season.

Does anyone have an idea if this has happened before?
Not that I can think of, with that said though it sounds like their coach is staying, so we should be good with Schwartz for another year at least hopefully.z

I’ve probably watched 30 or so mavs games this year. (Mostly for J-Rich)

My god, Luka is unbelievably talented. If you love basketball, you owe it to yourself to watch him. The Patrick Mahomes of basketball. Or dare I say Mike Trout. He is just on another level at this age. His upside is unlimited.

I’ve probably watched 30 or so mavs games this year. (Mostly for J-Rich)

My god, Luka is unbelievably talented. If you love basketball, you owe it to yourself to watch him. The Patrick Mahomes of basketball. Or dare I say Mike Trout. He is just on another level at this age. His upside is unlimited.
Barring some type of injury he has the talent to be a top 10 player all time.

"Updated" but doesn't even have Tennessee in the Top 25. I point this out, not cause I care about rankings this early in the pre-season, but because I have a mission to continue to point out how much of a hack Jeff Goodman is when it comes to actually evaluating basketball. On no planet does Belmont have a better team than Tennessee next year, on paper.

M

"Updated" but doesn't even have Tennessee in the Top 25. I point this out, not cause I care about rankings this early in the pre-season, but because I have a mission to continue to point out how much of a hack Jeff Goodman is when it comes to actually evaluating basketball. On no planet does Belmont have a better team than Tennessee next year, on paper.

no one in the SEC has a better team, on paper

Jeff Goodman sucks at anything related to basketball that isn't breaking news. He has good sources, but he's so bad at actual evaluation.

Reactions: BreatheUT

He wrote that a week ago. We look a hell of a lot different now then 7 days ago.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
This roster is going to be good, but given the extra year and transfer rule there are other teams who are also killing it. I’m going to pump the breaks on being a Top 8 team just yet

Us, Bama, Arky, UK, and maybe.....maybe LSU all going to be gunning for the top spot. Will be fun to watch.

Reactions: Willy14
For the first time in my laugh I watch a full baseball game, and of course the Vols lose. This further proves that I’m cursed.

VN Store

Back