The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

As someone mentioned, we've had very little practice time and zero game experience so far. Those factors alone will make it interesting to see how this team responds. Colorado has some talent, and I'm glad to be playing them over UT-Martin.

Sometimes I’ll randomly remember that the Kings drafted Marvin Bagley over Luka Doncic
Yeah. That’s going to be remember like the 2003 draft, with Darko drafted in the top 5 alongside Bron, Melo, Bosh, and Wade. Bagley drafted after Ayton and before Luka, JJJ, and Young

Football forum is a shitshow right now. And the Tom Allen thread is absurd. Somehow that crowd has not learned anything from Kiffin, Dooley, Jones and Pruitt during these past 12 seasons. Cheers to a stable basketball program, fellas!
:::update::: back in the mud and it’s never felt so good, fellas. Still need to get a few tune-up matches under my belt and fight my way back into shape, but man it feels good to be back, love you guys. Basketball this week!

Last edited:
What's going on with the Big Blue?
Started watching the Cats before Texas Western took them down a notch or two , and can honestly say that Sunday's debacle was the weakest Big Boo Boo effort I've witnessed.
Kinda odd pulling for Josh Pastner, but he gave his mentor a lesson.
And to think he entered game with losses to georgia state and mercer.

Thank god for basketball.

@cncchris33 I have a Hulu question for you: I assume you are paying for an SEC Network subscription through Hulu? If so, you can access SEC Network+, correct? If yes to that as well, can you access SECN+ through Hulu, or do you need to access through ESPN?

Am I correct to begin with that SECN+ is included at no extra charge with the base SECN subscription?

@cncchris33 I have a Hulu question for you: I assume you are paying for an SEC Network subscription through Hulu? If so, you can access SEC Network+, correct? If yes to that as well, can you access SECN+ through Hulu, or do you need to access through ESPN?

Am I correct to begin with that SECN+ is included at no extra charge with the base SECN subscription?

For YouTube TV, I have to use the ESPN app to access the SECN+ but I'm not sure if that gets me it or if it's because I have ESPN+ (included with Disney + bundle). The TN Basketball twitter account said you had to have SEC Network through your provider to get it and ESPN+ alone wasn't enough though...

1607353934094.png
This is from secsports.com

So my assumption is Ill be able to watch the game through the ESPN app

For YouTube TV, I have to use the ESPN app to access the SECN+ but I'm not sure if that gets me it or if it's because I have ESPN+ (included with Disney + bundle). The TN Basketball twitter account said you had to have SEC Network through your provider to get it and ESPN+ alone wasn't enough though...
Everything you just said was my understanding to begin with. I'm trying to verify for a friend. Now I'm thinking I got mixed up...can't remember if @cncchris33 uses Hulu or YouTube....

don't know whether if it's safe to say wildacts got only 1 vote
ok w/ our spot and hope buffs and bearcats will be good way to get this think going

(what's best way to break football forum habits?

Everything you just said was my understanding to begin with. I'm trying to verify for a friend. Now I'm thinking I got mixed up...can't remember if @cncchris33 uses Hulu or YouTube....
I have YouTubeTV. I really like it. I don’t pay for any additional package with YTTV, but I do have the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle (separate of YTTV) which costs $12/mo. I haven’t missed a TN football or basketball game in two years because I couldn’t get it with those things, I don’t think.

*YTTV has SEC Network.

I have YouTubeTV. I really like it. I don’t pay for any additional package with YTTV, but I do have the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle (separate of YTTV) which costs $12/mo. I haven’t missed a TN football or basketball game in two years because I couldn’t get it with those things, I don’t think.

*YTTV has SEC Network.
So where does your SEC Network sub come from? I know it has nothing to do with ESPN+, and I know you must have SECN to access SECN+.

So where does your SEC Network sub come from? I know it has nothing to do with ESPN+, and I know you must have SECN to access SECN+.
SEC Network comes thru YTTV. I will have to watch tomorrow’s game on the app it sounds like, and cast it to my Firestick.

SEC Network comes thru YTTV. I will have to watch tomorrow’s game on the app it sounds like, and cast it to my Firestick.
Gotcha. So you should be able to sign into YTTV through the ESPN app as your cable provider (if that makes sense). Can you get the ESPN app on your Firestick? If so, you won't have to cast from your phone/tablet....

Reactions: cncchris33
Gotcha. So you should be able to sign into YTTV through the ESPN app as your cable provider (if that makes sense). Can you get the ESPN app on your Firestick? If so, you won't have to cast from your phone/tablet....
Hadn’t thought about the ESPN app on the Firestick. I forget about that option, but I was running a Chromecast, last year, so that wasn’t an option. I’d guess you are right and that it may be possible to pull it off without casting.

And yes, log in with your YTTV credentials.

I'm still trying to help someone with a Hulu Live sub. According to Hulu, the sub includes ESPN and SEC Network, so theoretically one would be able to use their Hulu credentials in the ESPN app to stream SECN+. However, there's another person who claims to have done so, but they're saying they get an error message that says something along the lines of "media not allowed" when they try to stream SECN+...

I'm still trying to help someone with a Hulu Live sub. According to Hulu, the sub includes ESPN and SEC Network, so theoretically one would be able to use their Hulu credentials in the ESPN app to stream SECN+. However, there's another person who claims to have done so, but they're saying they get an error message that says something along the lines of "media not allowed" when they try to stream SECN+...
@Freak can you shed any light on this situation? Do you know anyone else to ask?

I don't think Hulu credentials are enough for SEC+. You would need a hulu sports package or ESPN+.

VN Store

Back