The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

We always try to throw in some buzz that were hearing from workouts with the current team here. This week one guy we’ve been hearing who has really been turning heads is Santiago Vescovi. Sounds like the sophomore is taking things to another level with some we’ve spoken with raving about how his feel for the game and basketball IQ just continue to show up on the court.
-VQ.

Something interesting on Rivals is they ranked the best basketball coaching jobs by conference and then ranked the best 10 overall. They looked at things like fan support, facilities, tradition, recruiting footprint and campus. Tennessee was third in the SEC behind UK and UF. Just ahead of Arkansas and LSU. In the top ten nationally UK was number one and Florida eight which surprised me a little.

Basketball Recruiting - Top 10 coaching jobs in all of college basketball

It looks like 5* PG JD Davison will commit tomorrow and it is between Auburn and Alabama. I think he and Jabari Smith played together for the Atlanta Celtics this past summer so they are close. I obviously would like him to go our of conference but if I had to pick then I would pick Bama since I don't think they are heavily in the conversation for Jabari Smith.

2022 #8 ranked PF De’Ante Green just posted his top 10 list of schools, including the Vols. Anyone know much about him?

As part of their “state of the program” series on 75 different basketball programs, ”The Athletic” has a great write up of the Vols by Seth Davis. It’s a long article, and I don’t know the legalities of copy and paste of subscription-based sites, but I can try to copy it for everyone to read if folks want me to.
Is it legal to copy it? (not that I’ve ever broken copyright laws before....)

As part of their “state of the program” series on 75 different basketball programs, ”The Athletic” has a great write up of the Vols by Seth Davis. It’s a long article, and I don’t know the legalities of copy and paste of subscription-based sites, but I can try to copy it for everyone to read if folks want me to.
I think everybody gets a few freebies a month if they download the app

This is the basketball forum. No one cares.

***no one cares if you post from a pay site. We do care about you ❤ ***

VN Store

Back