The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I'll go on record to say fahr Pruitt in all sincerity. This is the first time I've 100% advocated firing a coach based on one game.

I just wish we’d stop declaring each new coach “the guy” before they accomplish anything. Did it with Kiffin, with Dooley, with Jones, and now Pruitt.

I just wish we’d stop declaring each new coach “the guy” before they accomplish anything. Did it with Kiffin, with Dooley, with Jones, and now Pruitt.

People will calm down in a few days and make up reasons that this loss is excusable and continue talking about 8-4 is possible.

Reactions: IH8TheHaslams
People will calm down in a few days and make up reasons that this loss is excusable and continue talking about 8-4 is possible.

When saddled between accepting a cruel reality or living in a more comfortable fantasy...many choose the fantasy

Yeah I know. In 2017 when we barely beat GT in a game we should have lost, people immediatley made excuses. Of course we ended up at 4-8.

Yeah I know. In 2017 when we barely beat GT in a game we should have lost, people immediatley made excuses. Of course we ended up at 4-8.
I’ll still say to this day if we had lost that game we probably would’ve had a better season. Crazy to say, but I feel like that game made us comfortable with subpar play.

Bingo. Our fans don't have a clue about what makes a good coach. A large portion haven't seen a good football coach at Tennessee in their conscious adult life. I have totally given up on the football program until they earn my attention, again. Right now, they don't deserve even that. That performance, today, was a complete embarrassment from all phases; coaching, execution, effort...all of it. Total embarrassment.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
Bingo. Our fans don't have a clue about what makes a good coach. A large portion haven't seen a good football coach at Tennessee in their conscious adult life. I have totally given up on the football program until they earn my attention, again. Right now, they don't deserve even that. That performance, today, was a complete embarrassment from all phases; coaching, execution, effort...all of it. Total embarrassment.

We could've had Gary Patterson back in 2008, but we took Kiffin.

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back