The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

The exhibition game last year was on Halloween. 2 years ago the first exhibition was on November 2nd. I don't know if this year's opening exhibition date has been announced yet.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Who’s the returning “surprise-impact-player” this year?

Lamonte?
Jordan Bowden?
Fulkerson?
Jalen Johnson?

Who’s the returning “surprise-impact-player” this year?

Lamonte?
Jordan Bowden?
Fulkerson?
Jalen Johnson?

I've always thought Fulk had more to his game than just an "energy guy" but his role was to bring energy and defer to Grant/Admiral, etc. which makes complete sense. I think he has a jump shot within 15 feet and better play making than shown. Not sure he's a post-up type of player but maybe some smaller defenders.

Not sure turner or Bowden would qualify as a surprise...outside of those 2, I think Johnson/Fulk are 2 good names.
I only mean those two in the sense of “who’s going to be the man who accepts the scoring responsibility?”

Wondering if anyone can take a Josh Richardson-type of jump in terms of production. Bowden has the skillset. Turner has the mentality.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup
I've always thought Fulk had more to his game than just an "energy guy" but his role was to bring energy and defer to Grant/Admiral, etc. which makes complete sense. I think he has a jump shot within 15 feet and better play making than shown. Not sure he's a post-up type of player but maybe some smaller defenders.
I think Fulk has been underappreciated here. I can expect a healthy Fulk to have 10 ppg/7 rpg imo..

VN Store

Back