The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

I'm interested in seeing how he compares to Walker.
Kent will be a mismatch off the bench who can sneak out of the paint to the perimeter for an uncontested shot. I see him eventually growing into a 10-20 MPG guy who has a couple 15-20 point games a season. Skinnier Ryan Childress.

Walker will make some athletic plays but he’ll primarily stay around the low post. He’ll play more minutes (IMO) and he’ll grab a lot more boards than Kent will.

Kent will be a mismatch off the bench who can sneak out of the paint to the perimeter for an uncontested shot. I see him eventually growing into a 10-20 MPG guy who has a couple 15-20 point games a season. Skinnier Ryan Childress.

Walker will make some athletic plays but he’ll primarily stay around the low post. He’ll play more minutes (IMO) and he’ll grab a lot more boards than Kent will.
What I'm really interested in seeing is if Kent can be versatile enough to defend in our system. Right now Walker is struggling. Also, can Kent play with more confidence than Walker.

Last edited:
Walker can be our Dennis Rodman. Minus the pierced nostrils, wedding dress, and substance abuse. DW can be the guy to knock some opponents into the first row when we need that.

Walker and Kent can both run the floor pretty well for their size and are really good passers. Zach's free throw percentage would likely be about 30 points higher than Walker's.

It's been awhile since i've talked **** on kentucky. I don't think i even have to say anything else here.

Attachments

• B567C85E-0580-4D8C-82E1-26B7E06D6BBC.png
    B567C85E-0580-4D8C-82E1-26B7E06D6BBC.png
    730.8 KB · Views: 52
Reactions: Vols All Day
Watching LSU-Houston.....LSU is talented but totally unorganized. I don't see what the buzz for Will Wade is all about. Standing there watching silly deep 3s with his arms folded....meh.

Bone's stat is somewhat skewed because he has had to throw up bad/contested 3s at the end of the shot clock numerous times. This could still be his fault, but don't think he is doing too bad in terms of open 3s.
It could be skewed, but he has an ugly shot, so I have to believe form is a big part of his problem. Mostly how flat he shoots the ball. He gives it a very low chance of going in just based on trajectory. Hard to even get a decent roll with the angle it approaches the goal.

It could be skewed, but he has an ugly shot, so I have to believe form is a big part of his problem. Mostly how flat he shoots the ball. He gives it a very low chance of going in just based on trajectory. Hard to even get a decent roll with the angle it approaches the goal.

He definitely doesn't have the prettiest shot, his shot is very flat. It has improved from last year actually though. Last year it was like a straight line bullet towards the rim lol

VN Store

Back