The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

So you took the Chiefs, right? 😂
Yikes. Putting me on the spot as a colts fan here. To be honest, in the past 24 hours the colts have become a somewhat trendy upset pick and as a result the line kept changing. I felt like Chiefs at -5.5 was easy money. Colts play in a dome and being that they’re in the AFC South they actually don’t play very many cold weather games. Plus their ground game is subpar. I felt like the Chiefs in the snow and in front of the home crowd at Arrowhead were a lock to cover that.

Colts season has been a great run... starting out 1-5 and then winning 11 out of the last 12 games to get to this point has been great.

Gonna feel like such an idiot if they win, though.

Yikes. Putting me on the spot as a colts fan here. To be honest, in the past 24 hours the colts have become a somewhat trendy upset pick and as a result the line kept changing. I felt like Chiefs at -5.5 was easy money. Colts play in a dome and being that they’re in the AFC South they actually don’t play very many cold weather games. Plus their ground game is subpar. I felt like the Chiefs in the snow and in front of the home crowd at Arrowhead were a lock to cover that.

Colts season has been a great run... starting out 1-5 and then winning 11 out of the last 12 games to get to this point has been great.

Gonna feel like such an idiot if they win, though.

I’m sure you’ll be plenty happy if Colts win

Thought for a moment there we'd be #1 after we Thrash Florida. Puke survives and their win will be described as one of the best all time comebacks by the media slurps. (can't believe I used that nasty word)

VN Store

Back