The Oakland A's- MLB's ACTUAL AAA team

Can’t stop watching it. Gathers his feet in just a couple of steps, crow hops, fires it to first on the fly, perfectly on the mark

Bo Jackson’s throw was more impressive. Laureno’s run to even catch the ball, plus gather himself to make the throw definitely brings it into Bo’s level though.

I have no words. No idea how to even approach this territory.

Unreal, can't believe they caught the Astros. Once again I am hoping for a Cards/A's World Series.

FoolishAgitatedCrossbill-poster.jpg

The A's are my "adopted" team for the rest of the season since my Reds & Royals are awful.

I know what you mean, Hoosier. Our Royals are atrocious to say the least. At least the Bravos are having a year! Happy to see the A’s doing well. Love the small market teams kicking tail.

Just love this team. The next month will be all kinds of exciting. Hopefully October will be even more exciting

Was there a better players’ weekend name than PTBNL (player to be named later)? I don’t think so

Get to see my A’s Wednesday and Thursday when they travel just up the road in Baltimore. Going to be some rough travel days leaving the Pentagon to get up there

Get to see my A’s Wednesday and Thursday when they travel just up the road in Baltimore. Going to be some rough travel days leaving the Pentagon to get up there

Do they still run a Marc train from Union Station to Camden Yards? That is how we used to go to O’s games.

Do they still run a Marc train from Union Station to Camden Yards? That is how we used to go to O’s games.

Yea. Getting to Camden by train is fairly easy. Especially from the Pentagon. Getting back to my apartment in Alexandria that late isn’t so easy by train/bus.

Remember when the Vols were really good? That nervous energy before a game against Georgia/Florida/Bama/LSU?

Take that feeling, times it by three, feed it steroids, and you have me right now

Bob Melvin has earned all right to not be questioned for his decisions.

But I certainly want to tonight

VN Store

Back