The Oakland A's- MLB's ACTUAL AAA team

And outside of Cespy perhaps no one loved Oaktown more than Coco. Shouldn’t have forgotten him earlier. He went back to Cleveland into a pennant race and regularly spoke about how much he loved the organization

Very true. Khris Davis might be able to match that love soon.

The 13-10 victory last night was the first time since 1939 the A's came back from an 8 run deficit after the 6th inning

The 13-10 victory last night was the first time since 1939 the A's came back from an 8 run deficit after the 6th inning

Holy crap. Things make sense now. Went to bed last night with the blowout. Haven’t looked anything up today but the game is now and was confused when they showed record

Holy crap. Things make sense now. Went to bed last night with the blowout. Haven’t looked anything up today but the game is now and was confused when they showed record

It was quite insane. The Rangers just massively blew it. They were 426-0 with an 8 run lead heading into the 7th in Texas.

And now the new owner of the Rangers Khris Davis gave the A's the lead in the top of the 9th. Treinen closed it out.

Reactions: 1 person
If the Red Sox and Yanks play much more, the A’s could easily get the WC game at home

I would rather we get the division from Houston. I think it could happen. Hosting the Yankees in the WC would be comedy gold.

Picked up Kelley from the Nats for slot money. I thought his being kicked off the team was more of Rizzo wanting to show authority and backing of Martinez than him being egregiously wrong with what he did.

Reactions: Burger
I've seen almost every reliever slam their glove at some point. We basically got him for free because we can't use our pool money.

Final stat line this weekend for the A's pitching: 31 innings pitched, 0 earned runs over 3 games

VN Store

Back