The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Still can't comprehend how they are playing at .828. . Un freaking believable.
And it came out of absolutely nowhere. Coming into the season, I thought they would be a borderline playoff team. It’s remarkable what they’ve done. Saying that, the Isles in the first round won’t be a pushover. And the Leafs would be a pretty stout matchup for a second round series.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
And it came out of absolutely nowhere. Coming into the season, I thought they would be a borderline playoff team. It’s remarkable what they’ve done. Saying that, the Isles in the first round won’t be a pushover. And the Leafs would be a pretty stout matchup for a second round series.
Pulling for the Leafs to get swept before they even step off the bus.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I know you held back laughs typing that last sentence.

Undeniable the Blackhawks are rebuilding because they traded 2 talented great players.

I didn’t expect my rebuilding Blackhawks to look like Stanley Cup Contenders since they made the Senators the pawns in an uncompetitive game that continued to go from bad to worse after the Blackhawks scored their 4th goal in a masterpiece 5-0 shut out of a good Senators team.

I see the Blackhawks tonight in Detroit weren’t able to play defense since the Red Wings succeeded coming back multiple times to win a competitive thriller 4-3.
A good comeback win by a Red Wings that realistically can finish the regular season with a winning record.

I assume Atlanta sports fans are hoping the third Atlanta hockey team starting in Atlanta remains in Atlanta.
The Flames moved to Calgary where they greatly prospered including drawing fans not an issue.

The Atlanta Thrashers moved to Winnipeg, and changed the name to the Jets.
A Hockey Jets team that has prospered more in Winnipeg than in Atlanta when they were the Thrashers.

The Presidents' Trophy winner doesn't often win the Cup, but I don't see how anybody beats Boston.
Outside of injuries or a keeper playing out of his mind, I tend to agree. Although the power play is a bit of a concern. It’s not bad by any stretch, but probably not as good as it should or could be.

VN Store

Back