The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Their inability to finish opponents is uncanny, there's a mental block after winning their 3rd game.

I don't know if I'd make any rash roster moves, but being in the Toronto fishbowl they probably will.

Their inability to finish opponents is uncanny, there's a mental block after winning their 3rd game.

I don't know if I'd make any rash roster moves, but being in the Toronto fishbowl they probably will.
Lotta thinkpieces coming out now about their roster being top heavy. Can't you say that about basically any good team in the league?

I definitely would love to see Tampa win it again. But wouldn’t be upset if a Canadian team wins it again. I know how much it would mean to Montreal and the whole country.

Ooohh those Canadians are getting antsy in their pantsies. In all honestly I think most Canadians would have a hard time pulling for Montreal to win. I could be wrong, but it seems like most of Canada dislikes the French Canadians. I like Tampa in 6 games.

Reactions: MAD
They may not make it home again. Last night wasn't their best and they still found a way.

Hard to believe Vas was left completely off 3 ballots for the top goalie voting.

Reactions: volmanbill
Great series by the Bolts. Vasy deserving of the Conn Smythe.
Best team and deserving.

Funny a few years back Tampa was the team that complained about Chicago hiding salary with LTIR....Now it helps them win. They called out the loophole, league ignored it. Power to them.

Lets Go Rangers.

VN Store

Back