The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Stamos out til playoffs on LTIR, which will open cap room for Kucherov to be activated to get some ice time before the playoffs (shocked face).

Dolan is a guy who's behaviour got 100x more obnoxious and random after he found sobriety. Strange but accurate.

100%. Hope we don't get the Knicks treatment from Jimmy now that things are coming together.
I can't help but wonder if he feels more compelled than usual to interfere with the Rangers because the Knicks are pretty good this year. It's just such a weird thing - the Rangers are seemingly ahead-of-schedule on this rebuild, so let's fire the people responsible for it. It's nuts.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I can't help but wonder if he feels more compelled than usual to interfere with the Rangers because the Knicks are pretty good this year. It's just such a weird thing - the Rangers are seemingly ahead-of-schedule on this rebuild, so let's fire the people responsible for it. It's nuts.

I think it goees back to Davidson and Gorton not being willing to pay a King's ransom for Eichel. Also over the years I've come to see that Glen Sather makes Fulmer look like a novice when it comes to backroom treachery, and he's got Dolan's ear.

I'd be surprised if he played for another NHL team. There was already a rumor of him returning to play at home if indeed his time in Nashville is over.
Agreed. Would love him behind Igor for 2 years as a mentor, but would root for him going to Liiga to win a pot there.

VN Store

Back