The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Everything just feels like the Blues are gonna get killed tonight. Looked tight at home in Game 6 and got blown out in an elimination game, local papers released headlines that they had won, David Ortiz with a bullet wound juiced the crowd beforehand...hope I come back and laugh about how wrong this post was.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Everything just feels like the Blues are gonna get killed tonight. Looked tight at home in Game 6 and got blown out in an elimination game, local papers released headlines that they had won, David Ortiz with a bullet wound juiced the crowd beforehand...hope I come back and laugh about how wrong this post was.

Looking like you're going to be laughing. Boston looks defeated.

Reactions: 05_never_again
Bennington playing for a major contract right now. He is an rfa. Wonder how much he will be making after this postseason

I mean congrats to the Blues but holy cow talk about laying an egg by Boston. Game 7 at home and this is the best you can do? Wow, really glad I'm not a Bruins fan right now.

Bennington playing for a major contract right now. He is an rfa. Wonder how much he will be making after this postseason

Probably a bridge deal, assuming they trade Allen. He won't get an offer sheet so I'd say 2 years, 11 million, unless STL is buying high then maybe 7/53 or so. Goalies are shaky investments.

I mean congrats to the Blues but holy cow talk about laying an egg by Boston. Game 7 at home and this is the best you can do? Wow, really glad I'm not a Bruins fan right now.
Really really odd. Both Game 6 and Game 7 were duds that involved the home team laying a huge egg in an elimination game.

Missouri is still a s****y state.

Still glad they won rather than Boston

I live here now. lol. ill try my best to make it better. my wife is from Missouri. she was cheering on the Blues last night. I think she started liking hockey watching last nights game. thats a plus. I am a Preds fan. I am afraid she became a Blues fan last night. I don't care. But there is only one college team to cheer on in this household though.

The parade was freaking epic. I saw a zamboni roll down Market Street! The players were having a total blast. Great for the city.

Missouri is still a s****y state.

Still glad they won rather than Boston

Outside of the progressive left elitists in the upper middle class parts of St. Louis and St. Louis County, I find Missouri and Missourians to be an awful lot like Tennesseans in the things they value and hold true. Missouri is a fine state with a great sense of patriotism. I would prefer to live in Tennessee, but professional opportunities have never opened up there. I raised three kiddos in Missouri and have no regrets at all.

Reactions: Toujours Pret

VN Store

Back