The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Tom Wilson is a scumbag
Reminds me a lot of that Mike Richards hit on David Booth and the Matt Cooke hit on Marc Savard. That hit put Booth's career in doubt and basically ended Savard's career.

Shows you how much the game has changed...Cooke wasn't even suspended for that hit on Savard, and he made absolutely no contact with any part of his body other than the head.

Looks like the complete unraveling of Chicago is complete.

I was about to say that it seemingly came apart for them really quickly, but looked it up and saw where they won that first cup 9 years ago. Time flies. I suppose the bottom did fall out quicker than anybody anticipated though. The were the #1 seed in the West just 2 years ago and never have been the same since Nashville waxed them.

Central kicking ass right now. Pekka played a great period and Roman Yoshi (on purpose) had a goal

It will be interesting to see what Ottawa does. They have about 35 million in cap space for next year. and they have draft picks they could change away. They will 8 picks in Rounds 1 and 2 over the next two years.

It will be interesting to see what Ottawa does. They have about 35 million in cap space for next year. and they have draft picks they could change away. They will 8 picks in Rounds 1 and 2 over the next two years.
I'm not sure it will matter with Melnyk signing the paychecks.

The way Tampa reacted when an inferior NYR group got under their skin has me wondering if they will make it past Boston.

VN Store

Back