The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Ottawa must be angry about the San Jose/Florida trade.

That was hilarious. Combined with the Karlsson mess (compounded by the wives issue), the assistant GM groping a can driver, and the owner being a **** show, just wow.

I honestly think the league might make him sell the team.

That was hilarious. Combined with the Karlsson mess (compounded by the wives issue), the assistant GM groping a can driver, and the owner being a **** show, just wow.

The cab driver story is just beyond hilarious. I mean can you image being the cabbie??? Sir you need to take your hands......ahhhhh wtf

Melnyk is a feminine hygiene product. He needs to go.

They've also got a real good shot at the #1 pick next year....which will need to be sent to Colorado. I love it when a plan comes together

They should send this years pick right now. There is no need to play around and pretend that they will be good.

San Jose takes the defenseman with maturity issues but has real talent. I trust that the scouts did their homework on this one.

Don't get using 38 for Lindbom, considering some of the guys still out there. All I can think is Benoit Allaire sees a good canvas to work with.

But Shestyorkin is 2 years out tops and is already world class.

His highlights look good. I think most of his problems are made worse by old time hockey mentality and him being a kid on a bad team

Good locker room for him there, lots of old salt and Doug doesn't **** around with malcontents.

This is the worst free agency period in recent memory,Tavares seems to be an Islander, beyond that is blah.

Good locker room for him there, lots of old salt and Doug doesn't **** around with malcontents.

This is the worst free agency period in recent memory,Tavares seems to be an Islander, beyond that is blah.

Maybe having a rabid Burns could help both situations

VN Store

Back