The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
Their inability to finish opponents is uncanny, there's a mental block after winning their 3rd game.

I don't know if I'd make any rash roster moves, but being in the Toronto fishbowl they probably will.

05_never_again

Their inability to finish opponents is uncanny, there's a mental block after winning their 3rd game.

I don't know if I'd make any rash roster moves, but being in the Toronto fishbowl they probably will.
Lotta thinkpieces coming out now about their roster being top heavy. Can't you say that about basically any good team in the league?

Toujours Pret

Still on the Lane Train
Lotta thinkpieces coming out now about their roster being top heavy. Can't you say that about basically any good team in the league?
For sure. Its just a matter of finding the right role players at a bargain and some scrappy kids IMO. You really need to get lucky in filling out the bottom of your roster

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
I definitely would love to see Tampa win it again. But wouldn’t be upset if a Canadian team wins it again. I know how much it would mean to Montreal and the whole country.

VolinMichigan

Lifelong member of the Good Guys Club
Ooohh those Canadians are getting antsy in their pantsies. In all honestly I think most Canadians would have a hard time pulling for Montreal to win. I could be wrong, but it seems like most of Canada dislikes the French Canadians. I like Tampa in 6 games.

utvolpj

Assault rifle version Mod
Staff member
They may not make it home again. Last night wasn't their best and they still found a way.

Hard to believe Vas was left completely off 3 ballots for the top goalie voting.

VN Store