The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

05_never_again

Everything just feels like the Blues are gonna get killed tonight. Looked tight at home in Game 6 and got blown out in an elimination game, local papers released headlines that they had won, David Ortiz with a bullet wound juiced the crowd beforehand...hope I come back and laugh about how wrong this post was.

Everything just feels like the Blues are gonna get killed tonight. Looked tight at home in Game 6 and got blown out in an elimination game, local papers released headlines that they had won, David Ortiz with a bullet wound juiced the crowd beforehand...hope I come back and laugh about how wrong this post was.
Looking like you're going to be laughing. Boston looks defeated.

RollinVol

Missouri is still a s****y state.

Still glad they won rather than Boston
I live here now. lol. ill try my best to make it better. my wife is from Missouri. she was cheering on the Blues last night. I think she started liking hockey watching last nights game. thats a plus. I am a Preds fan. I am afraid she became a Blues fan last night. I don't care. But there is only one college team to cheer on in this household though.

SaintLouisVol

Missouri is still a s****y state.

Still glad they won rather than Boston
Outside of the progressive left elitists in the upper middle class parts of St. Louis and St. Louis County, I find Missouri and Missourians to be an awful lot like Tennesseans in the things they value and hold true. Missouri is a fine state with a great sense of patriotism. I would prefer to live in Tennessee, but professional opportunities have never opened up there. I raised three kiddos in Missouri and have no regrets at all.

VN Store

Sponsors