The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

No Klein for game 3, he's been sorely missed. It's hard to take a team that dresses Matt Hunwick for a playoff game seriously.

Predators Blackhawks game 4

It took 3 overtimes for this game 4 to end with Seabrook scoring a long distance goal to lift the Blackhawks 3-2.
This game going to 1:15 A.M. into the next game, last 3 times Triple overtime games happened Blackhawks involved and won all 3. The Blackhawks with a chance to end this series in the Music City.

I wonder if the Blues will finally actually go far in the playoffs or will they remain a Atlanta Falcons kind of team.

We all know the delay of game penalty is the dumbest rule in all of sports, but lately I've another bone to pick: the diving witch-hunt. Enforce it when obvious, but refs aren't mind readers. No one wants blatant floppers, but over half the instances I see called are anything but sure embellishments.

We all know the delay of game penalty is the dumbest rule in all of sports, but lately I've another bone to pick: the diving witch-hunt. Enforce it when obvious, but refs aren't mind readers. No one wants blatant floppers, but over half the instances I see called are anything but sure embellishments.

The delay of game from the defensive end needs to be treated like icing, where the defenders can't make a change and the faceoff is at their dot.

Diving is really tough, I would prefer that "suspected incidents" be marked for review following the game and dealt with via a fine (and public naming) that way. Too many moving parts in live action to determine intent IMO.

Predators Blackhawks game 4

It took 3 overtimes for this game 4 to end with Seabrook scoring a long distance goal to lift the Blackhawks 3-2.
This game going to 1:15 A.M. into the next game, last 3 times Triple overtime games happened Blackhawks involved and won all 3. The Blackhawks with a chance to end this series in the Music City.

I wonder if the Blues will finally actually go far in the playoffs or will they remain a Atlanta Falcons kind of team.
I don't think the Blues will be playing this weekend.

The wild made it stank louis demolishing the blues 4-1 to rebound.

I'm conflicted i wiuld love to see the blackhawks beat up again the blues should they come back and advance, but if not i'll also be happy seeing the blues underachieve with a first round again.

Second round picks:

Blackhawks over Wild in 6
Ducks over Flames in 5
Lightning over Canadiens in 6
Capitals over Rangers in 7

What a screwy ending, ouch.

Pretty clear penalty on Backstrom, but no way in hell it's getting called there. That's what happens when you're mentally heading to OT when there's a few ticks left. Dust it off and get back to it Saturday.

What a screwy ending, ouch.

Pretty clear penalty on Backstrom, but no way in hell it's getting called there. That's what happens when you're mentally heading to OT when there's a few ticks left. Dust it off and get back to it Saturday.

It's like no one even saw Ward. They all focused on Ovechkin

Found this at the house today. Forgot I had it. I want to say it's around 00-02? Won it at a wings/thrashers game. Whole team signed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Looks like another wasted season, Yandle has been a train wreck since he showed up, Nash for whatever reason won't shoot from inside 30 feet, and another season without a pick in the first two rounds.

I miss the early 2000's when we were just laughably bad, it's easier to deal with than this ****.

Caps are rocking. Holtbeast is... A beast

Not putting soil on my Rangers casket yet, but if it happens I'll be pulling for Washington to take home the cup, lots of family in the area and a lot of really unlikable teams left in the bracket, except of course Calgary but they're probably done as well.

Exiting finish as the wild would not go away quietly before getting swept 4-0 losing 4-3.

I thought this was over at 4-1 so shocked to see the Wild get that close.
The blues continue to blow in the playoffs. They seem like atlanta braves without any titles.

VN Store

Back