The news media is destroying itself

I worked for Babcock and Wilcox in Lynchburg a years ago and drove through Roanoke a lot but never spent any time there. I like TN better, but VA is a close second in many ways. You live in one of the most scenic places in the country as far as I'm concerned. I kinda thought in the 70s that VA was a little on the Nazi side when they scraped my UT decal off the window during car inspections and didn't allow radar detectors, but it really hurts to see what the DC trash has done to the state.
It's absolute gorgeous here. Fortunately the countryside has generally remained 'safe', but cities like Roanoke are doomed.

I'm quite literally in the process of moving our things out to my parents' place in the county. They've got space for us and plenty of peaceful country around them away from the horrorshow we live in now.

VA has always been on the strict side with most everything except firearms. Southwest VA where I grew up is beautiful and was a great place but the liberal creep is quickly destroying that part too. I couldn't move back.
Whereabouts? Abingdon?

As for this thread...

Come January 21st, the MSM will still be here. Donald? Not so much. Looking for new digs.

Dem turnout going to be massive this year. Highly motivated to end the insanity of Trump.

VN Store

Back