The New York Football Giants Thread

:)

22255080_1655245004522181_827655360164768405_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
OBJ and Marshall both done for the season

*Dwayne Harris as well, but he's more of a ST guy

Giants are going to need a rebuild after this season --- btw I wonder how hard Tom Coughlin is laughing these days

Beckham had a clean break. Probably heal in 6 weeks but will stay out for the season might as well tank for a draft pick

You all need to clean house. Jerry Reese, McAdoo, and Eli should all be gone after this season.

Reese and McAdoo, yes. Front office, as well. Eli still has 2 years left imo.

But, this season proved my fear: last year was a fluke season. We won a lot of close games against a soft schedule, patching holes but not fixing them.

Poor drafting, especially in round 1, neglecting the O-line and running game as well as huge injuries has brought us to this point.

So, where do we go from here? To me, we draft a QB in the first round this year and let him sit behind Eli for 2 years so that we can build the team around his skill set and he can learn from Eli.

I think we should get somebody with some mobility as a safety net from not hitting on o-line in free agency or the draft. That would mean someone like a Josh Allen or trading down and getting Baker Mayfield. Maybe a Lamar Jackson if we wait till the 2nd round, but I’d prefer not.

Any way, jmo. 1 thing is for sure. Reese can’t be the guy to make that 1st round pick for a franchise QB.

This season is probably a blessing in disguise because now we don’t have to sell the farm in draft currency to get a QB, which was inevitably going to have to take place in the 2019 draft at a minimum.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back