The new UT shoes that drop on July 22nd

I get it I really do. I think people just get there feelings hurt a little to easy with that stuff. I listened to my father in law talk about how much he hated Nike and three away his Nike stuff( which wasn’t much) and swear
Never again. Even tried to convince me and his kids to throw away our Nike stuff, but guess what my little boy wanted a number 16 Nike jersey and grandpa picked him one up a couple days later.
I’m not throwing away anything but I’ll think my purchases over more carefully now regarding them.

Reactions: Remy
I get it I really do. I think people just get there feelings hurt a little to easy with that stuff. I listened to my father in law talk about how much he hated Nike and three away his Nike stuff( which wasn’t much) and swear
Never again. Even tried to convince me and his kids to throw away our Nike stuff, but guess what my little boy wanted a number 16 Nike jersey and grandpa picked him one up a couple days later.
So, because your FILmwas a sellout on his beliefs in just two days, you think everyone is? People have the right to voice their displeasure in anyway they see fit. It’s funny to me that people try to tell them otherwise, I’ve learned in just a few short years that the people who scream for tolerance turn out to be the most intolerant, (not saying you, just general).

Reactions: Alto1
Me when I realized they were NIKE?!?!?!

tenor.gif

What did you expect them to be?

So, because your FILmwas a sellout on his beliefs in just two days, you think everyone is? People have the right to voice their displeasure in anyway they see fit. It’s funny to me that people try to tell them otherwise, I’ve learned in just a few short years that the people who scream for tolerance turn out to be the most intolerant, (not saying you, just general).
I totally agree with that. I just think there is a lot better stuff people can put the stance on instead of a global company doing what’s best for them. Does Nike miss the fans who stopped buying all there stuff because of there stance on a few things? Of course not. Does it help the school if we buy Nike Tennessee apparel? I’m not sure but if it does I will continue to buy Nike Tennessee stuff. Will I do it to help Nike? No, they do not need my help.

Reactions: secking
And the Betsy Ross shoe isn’t what made my decision. I made it long ago when they named Kaepernick a representative of the company.

I will never ever buy another Nike shoe because of that sorry-ass Colin Kaepernick being a spokesperson for them!!! Says the American flag is racist fack that sorry basturd who was adopted by white folks

And the Betsy Ross shoe isn’t what made my decision. I made it long ago when they named Kaepernick a representative of the company.
I agree that him being a rep was stupid. Unfortunately I guess not everyone agrees with us. I’m willing to bet there were a few Nike people that didn’t agree with it but they knew it would make them a lot of money.

Reactions: gtin723
I will never ever buy another Nike shoe because of that sorry-ass Colin Kaepernick being a spokesperson for them!!! Says the American flag is racist fack that sorry basturd who was adopted by white folks

I remember when he started all of that bs. I honestly figured people would look past and realize he was full of crap. Of course they didn’t and Nike cashed in on it big time. Then they leveraged all of that mess to do what? Get the contract for the uniforms for the NFL.

O it’s nike I hate Nike nike sucks Nike political bull crap Nike hurt my feelings I’ll never buy Nike trump 2020 rabble rabble rabble. Who cares grow up. Fact is if you guys are saying you won’t buy Nike? I guarantee one day you will either your kids or grandkids will want something Nike and guess what? You will buy them. Hell im sitting g here in Nike shorts right now. I don’t agree with there political crap either but guess what? They were on sell and they are comfortable. I’m also wearing Jordan socks and an under armor shirt.

I don’t care for Trump and I have no problem telling my children no. I have let them both know there will be no more Nike stuff bought by anyone in our house. When they get out of college they can do what they want. I still have some stuff with swooshes on it. Not throwing away clothes I have already bought.

Could not agree more, I will NEVER EVER buy anything Nike, as long as they are in bed with that Kaepernick dope.

I remember when he started all of that bs. I honestly figured people would look past and realize he was full of crap. Of course they didn’t and Nike cashed in on it big time. Then they leveraged all of that mess to do what? Get the contract for the uniforms for the NFL.

Look, I couldn’t agree more about Kap, I think he’s an idiot and the whole Betsy Ross flag mess is absurd. Nike signed the deal 9 years ago to become the official outfitter of the NFL. So this isn’t a new occurrence. Nike becoming more and more Woke is however.

Look, I couldn’t agree more about Kap, I think he’s an idiot and the whole Betsy Ross flag mess is absurd. Nike signed the deal 9 years ago to become the official outfitter of the NFL. So this isn’t a new occurrence. Nike becoming more and more Woke is however.
Sometimes I wonder if these companies really do believe in the cause they say they are supporting or if it’s all a big money grab. I don’t think moral decency exist with a company that big.

Anyway sorry to get off track a little bit. Not a big fan of the shoes anyway. Seen worse, seen better.

People still upset over the Nike thing with Colin Kaepernick? Lol wow didn't think grown adults would act like children. I think they look great and will more than likely buy a pair

Sometimes I wonder if these companies really do believe in the cause they say they are supporting or if it’s all a big money grab. I don’t think moral decency exist with a company that big.

I wonder that myself. I actually have put out some feelers for those Betsy Ross Nike’s because I have a friend who is a Nike rep for Central and Southeastern North Carolina . He says he could find a few, but all for over a Grand. Screw that.

Back on topic though, I don’t really care for the team shoes the last few years. I actually think the women’s team shoe looks a lot better.

I don't think people will be buying these to run in, but more of a gameday shoe, thats just me anyways.
I envision these shoes being "Sunday best" at all snake handling chapels north of Sand Mountain. Only when properly accessorized with a wide clip-on tie, of course.

VN Store

Back