The new UT shoes that drop on July 22nd

Two strikes against. Ugly and Nike.
If your looking for great running shoes try Hoka One One. Wore Asics for years but developed a nerve problem on bottom of one foot and had to change. Got sized and bought at Fleet Feet along with some Balega Hidden Comfort low cut runing socks. Best I've owned.
Hoka shoes are awsome!

UGA looks stupid in black shoes and socks.

Don't go there.

Tennessee was the first to wear white shoes. Wear them.

O it’s nike I hate Nike nike sucks Nike political bull crap Nike hurt my feelings I’ll never buy Nike trump 2020 rabble rabble rabble. Who cares grow up. Fact is if you guys are saying you won’t buy Nike? I guarantee one day you will either your kids or grandkids will want something Nike and guess what? You will buy them. Hell im sitting g here in Nike shorts right now. I don’t agree with there political crap either but guess what? They were on sell and they are comfortable. I’m also wearing Jordan socks and an under armor shirt.

O it’s nike I hate Nike nike sucks Nike political bull crap Nike hurt my feelings I’ll never buy Nike trump 2020 rabble rabble rabble. Who cares grow up. Fact is if you guys are saying you won’t buy Nike? I guarantee one day you will either your kids or grandkids will want something Nike and guess what? You will buy them. Hell im sitting g here in Nike shorts right now. I don’t agree with there political crap either but guess what? They were on sell and they are comfortable. I’m also wearing Jordan socks and an under armor shirt.
Congratulations on your sale find. All I said was I won’t wear or buy anything Nike for myself. I won’t. I don’t agree with them and therefore won’t support them. It’s not hard. I don’t buy much athletic gear anymore anyway so it won’t be hard. When I do buy athletic wear it’s usualy fishing stuff so I am an Under Armour or Huk guy now. I’m also not saying I never will buy it again. Things change.

Congratulations on your sale find. All I said was I won’t wear or buy anything Nike for myself. I won’t. I don’t agree with them and therefore won’t support them. It’s not hard. I don’t buy much athletic gear anymore anyway so it won’t be hard. When I do buy athletic wear it’s usualy fishing stuff so I am an Under Armour or Huk guy now. I’m also not saying I never will buy it again. thibgs change.
I get it I really do. I think people just get there feelings hurt a little to easy with that stuff. I listened to my father in law talk about how much he hated Nike and three away his Nike stuff( which wasn’t much) and swear
Never again. Even tried to convince me and his kids to throw away our Nike stuff, but guess what my little boy wanted a number 16 Nike jersey and grandpa picked him one up a couple days later.

Just because people don’t agree with something doesn’t mean we gotta refuse to use it or buy it. I don’t agree with bathrooms that are for everyone at a restaurant or bar but I don’t just sit there and piss on myself.

Congratulations on your sale find.

This bears repeating. Last year's shoe was $50 at Alumni Hall towards the end of September, and the responses from Vol fans on Twitter/Facebook/this forum indicate that the Betsy Ross kerfuffle has agitated people even more than the hiring of Kaepernick over Labor Day Weekend. DeerPark had mentioned that this year's "Week Zero" shoes were being produced in more limited quantities, but I'm sure that the Nike backlash coupled with the $20 premium over last year's shoe is going to leave a lot of these on the shelf.

Reactions: Alto1
This bears repeating. Last year's shoe was $50 at Alumni Hall towards the end of September, and the responses from Vol fans on Twitter/Facebook/this forum indicate that the Betsy Ross kerfuffle has agitated people even more than the hiring of Kaepernick over Labor Day Weekend. DeerPark had mentioned that this year's "Week Zero" shoes were being produced in more limited quantities, but I'm sure that the Nike backlash coupled with the $20 premium over last year's shoe is going to leave a lot of these on the shelf.
They are a little overpriced for sure. Not a big fan of the fit of Nike shoes in general though. Especially trainers and basketball shoes.

:oops:

Me when I realized they were NIKE?!?!?!

tenor.gif

We are a Nike school, what did you expect? I for one am glad.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Two strikes against. Ugly and Nike.
If your looking for great running shoes try Hoka One One. Wore Asics for years but developed a nerve problem on bottom of one foot and had to change. Got sized and bought at Fleet Feet along with some Balega Hidden Comfort low cut runing socks. Best I've owned.

I don't think people will be buying these to run in, but more of a gameday shoe, thats just me anyways.

VN Store

Back