The New Orleans Saints Thread

All I know, if Brees says, "eff it" and retires, Michael Thomas will regret it when he has Winston and Taysom Hill throwing to him. I wonder if Thomas ever thanked Brees for helping him (I said helping because Thomas earned it, but as good as he is, we all know, he wouldn't have gotten a deal like that without a top 5 QB throwing him the ball) become the highest paid WR in NFL history ? $61 million guaranteed. U don't throw your QB under the bus, on social media, imo, u call him and talk to him, man to man. Keep it in the locker room, so to speak

Last edited:
I am indifferent on Drew Brees, but we have people acting like he said he wants to start running concentration camps. When put fully into context, I fail to see what he said that was disrespecful? It wasn't like it was a written statement that had been edited and worked on for a week.
Over reaction. If something is said publicly and it's not 100% supportive of everything happening then you're a bad person.

An absolute sham the pushback that Brees is receiving from other athletes, especially Social Justice Warrior LeBron leading the way.

What did Lebron say that crossed a line? Brees shamed the kneelers and Lebron shamed Brees. If Lebron did anything wrong, so did Brees. He didn't call him a racist. He didn't call for his head. There is nothing controversial here. Did the "God bless you" part get you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
What did Lebron say that crossed a line? Brees shamed the kneelers and Lebron shamed Brees. If Lebron did anything wrong, so did Brees. He didn't call him a racist. He didn't call for his head. There is nothing controversial here. Did the "God bless you" part get you?

How did he “shame” them by simply stating he would never agree with kneeling? I go more with this guy...who’s better than most humans (including me in that metric).
Hall of Fame coach Tony Dungy on Drew Brees' national anthem comments: 'He can't be afraid to say that' — Fox News

Reactions: buryMEinORANGE

Who is Lebron to define what I find respectful or disrespecful? Same could be said for Drew Brees. Same could be said for Colin Kapernick. Same could be said for anyone. Does putting a black box on my social media account make me tolerant? Does supporting the flag make me racist? If I tweet out some cheesy hashtags, am I "woke". I am sick and tired of the social media and internet warriors ridiculing others "respectful opinions."

All I know, if Brees says, "eff it" and retires, Michael Thomas will regret it when he has Winston and Taysom Hill throwing to him. I wonder if Thomas ever thanked Brees for helping him (I said helping because Thomas earned it, but as good as he is, we all know, he wouldn't have gotten a deal like that without a top 5 QB throwing him the ball) become the highest paid WR in NFL history ? $61 million guaranteed. U don't throw your QB under the bus, on social media, imo, u call him and talk to him, man to man. Keep it in the locker room, so to speak

It is a different era. These tools have no filter. Thomas wouldn't have called Ray Lewis out because he would've gotten his azz handed to him. He knew he could get away with it calling Brees out.

I don't plan to spend another dollar or time on the NFL, NBA and to a lesser degree Major League. These have turned into political leftist institutions. If they want to isolate half of America then we shouldn't stand in their way. When the stands are half empty or more then it'll sink in. Owners will not enjoy a major hit to revenue. Liberals in general do not spend well at sporting events. Looks at cities like Atlanta and Miami. Huge cities with terrible attendance in all sports.

UT sports is next on my list.

VN Store

Back