The New 007 is Now a Woman

Thank goodness , I was worried we were going to be forced to watch “Jamie “ walk into the office , throw her pink hat up on the coat rack and go right into a scissor pose with some chick named Ms. Dollarsign.
Ok that made me laugh

Ok that made me laugh

It’s funny the things that stick out in your memory when you think of a movie . I liked most of the 007s , but for me Sean Connery flipping his hat on the coat rack and him talking to Moneypenny always comes to mind first when talking about James Bond .

I guess the new Bond of color won’t blend in or be undercover in places like Russia, Eastern Europe, etc, etc. Sad that Hollyweird can’t create new hero characters and resort to screwing up the established ones.
As long as he/she/it conforms to Hollywood’s woke agenda, we good.

Thank goodness , I was worried we were going to be forced to watch “Jamie “ walk into the office , throw her pink hat up on the coat rack and go right into a scissor pose with some chick named Ms. Dollarsign.

How did I miss this beaut. lol

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I guess the new Bond of color won’t blend in or be undercover in places like Russia, Eastern Europe, etc, etc. Sad that Hollyweird can’t create new hero characters and resort to screwing up the established ones.

Be like Jim Brown in the Dirty Dozen.

Interesting question for the board.

Bruce....Caitlin Jenner has a transgender 'girlfriend'. Two 'chicks' that used to be dudes. Are they gay... lesbian... what? I am really confused on this one.

I just didnt know where to post this, so I know it creates drift. Sorry.

Bond. Dude. No question he ain't gay

Reactions: Orangeburst
Interesting question for the board.

Bruce....Caitlin Jenner has a transgender 'girlfriend'. Two 'chicks' that used to be dudes. Are they gay... lesbian... what? I am really confused on this one.

I just didnt know where to post this, so I know it creates drift. Sorry.

Bond. Dude. No question he ain't gay

That is so bizarre. Change sex so you can then be gay. Mental. Come to think of it that doesn't even make sense. I am confused as well.

I've been watching James Bond movies since I was a child in the 60's. Now the woke culture thinks that James Bond needs to be a woman. Sorry, but that ain't happening for me.
Did Daniel Craig get a sex change?

VN Store

Back