THE MOST ELECTRIFYING VENUE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Gnew6011vfl

Lastnight I witnessed one of the most electrifying atmospheres not only in college football but in sports in general. When the orange lights came on it was different. Danny White has a vision. Josh Heupel is a football mastermind. With a depleted roster we our playing much better football than last year. We are proving why we are the best fans in the nation, after a 2 game win streak to lower sec teams we sellout a 102K+ venue. Lake Kiffin looked “ moved “ before the game IMO. No one is hungrier and more devoted than my brothers and sisters in orange. VFL

We had to win that game last night. Josh had a bad game calling plays. The defense shut down Ole miss about as well as you can. We have to win those games. Im tired of wasting the best atmosphere the world has ever seen, literally, at any point in sports history. so frustrating.

We had to win that game last night. Josh had a bad game calling plays. The defense shut down Ole miss about as well as you can. We have to win those games. Im tired of wasting the best atmosphere the world has ever seen, literally, at any point in sports history. so frustrating.
Look for the positive- someone homeless stayed warm last night near burning mattresses.

Reactions: Tnman1
I will say Lane looked visibly upset when he got booed. He also looked distracted and emotional during the interview on the field directly following the game. The Tennessee Alma Mater was playing and I think it was affecting him. I seriously think he loves Tennessee and being on the other side is tough on him. I could be wrong. I get the same thing from Bruce Pearl. It’s too bad really.

When Lane Kiffin draws sympathy, something has gone terribly wrong. You’re not wrong about the first 3.5 quarters. But no matter how beautiful it was, it was overshadowed and tainted by the ending.

I will say Lane looked visibly upset when he got booed. He also looked distracted and emotional during the interview on the field directly following the game. The Tennessee Alma Mater was playing and I think it was affecting him. I seriously think he loves Tennessee and being on the other side is tough on him. I could be wrong. I get the same thing from Bruce Pearl. It’s too bad really.
Listen all to who needs to hear this as I'm only going to say it once:

Lane Kiffin only cares about 1 person. HIMSELF. He doesn't give 2 Fs about Volnation. Only the attention he gets from it.

Lord
I will say Lane looked visibly upset when he got booed. He also looked distracted and emotional during the interview on the field directly following the game. The Tennessee Alma Mater was playing and I think it was affecting him. I seriously think he loves Tennessee and being on the other side is tough on him. I could be wrong. I get the same thing from Bruce Pearl. It’s too bad really.[/QUOTE

Anything about lane Kiffin is about Lane Kiffin. If you think he got moved by the Tennessee alma mater, you’re just prolonging the farce. He’s about where he can get to win big again. Tennessee ain’t it for him, but he loves trolling

Lastnight I witnessed one of the most electrifying atmospheres not only in college football but in sports in general. When the orange lights came on it was different. Danny White has a vision. Josh Heupel is a football mastermind. With a depleted roster we our playing much better football than last year. We are proving why we are the best fans in the nation, after a 2 game win streak to lower sec teams we sellout a 102K+ venue. Lake Kiffin looked “ moved “ before the game IMO. No one is hungrier and more devoted than my brothers and sisters in orange. VFL
Fun

Attachments

• 658A372B-2F27-4B10-AC92-E15416FE6FC0.jpeg
    658A372B-2F27-4B10-AC92-E15416FE6FC0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Electric Atmosphere. Shithead fans that throw garbage on their own...................

Don't think it was JH's best game calling plays.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
There was a lot of questionable play calling at times. Happened at Florida, 2nd half. Far from mastermind.

VN Store

Back