When I woke up this morning
Lady Vols were on my mind
I’ve got victory
For a new memory
I’ve got more heights to find
So when I woke up this morning

With apologies to We Five and a shout out to CreekDipper, Lady Vol fan euphoria is good to see. Also shows my age, plagiarizing two songs
from the mid sixties and early seventies.

Last edited:
I’ve got victory
For a new memory

With apologies to We Five and a shout out to CreekDipper, Lady Vol fan euphoria is good to see. Also shows my age, plagiarizing two songs

Woh-oh (them five we good!)

I’ve got victory
For a new memory

Nice song cover, Benion! :cool:

figures,,,that you'd throw a barb at the end
Leopard=spots
Beautiful animal. Some here although happy for the girls, don’t want last night to be considered our best moment. It was a good win for Kellie, I said as much….pretty sure you’ve been slipping to holding her accountable side in your wording as well. Does last night take away from her failures leading up? It’s a win, short lived enjoyment as today is the one that now matters.

Reactions: Putbacks
Beautiful animal. Some here although happy for the girls, don’t want last night to be considered our best moment. It was a good win for Kellie, I said as much….pretty sure you’ve been slipping to holding her accountable side in your wording as well. Does last night take away from her failures leading up? It’s a win, short lived enjoyment as today is the one that now matters.
speaking of "do your homework"
my biggest fear is the "good enough" syndrome
it is a very real phenomena
Lady Vols,, "Play like you have not won,,win like you have not lost"
"good enough" is never good enough

speaking of "do your homework"
You must adopt different homework answers, as yesterday you said

“It all matters
I too agree, we should have won games we weren't supposed to win.
That is the price of admission to the status of "elite"
The elite win games they're not supposed to win”- Coach Jumper

Noted this was before the game when speaking of scheduling cupcakes

you need to let loose a little. you’re a buzzkill, always. just say good game and keep it at that. all this extra stuff you say makes you sound bitter.

you need to let loose a little. you’re a buzzkill, always. just say good game and keep it at that. all this extra stuff you say makes you sound bitter.
I did. And then was summons. I’m sure an oversight on your part as well for missing it but yet posting on how one should “feel”

Alot??? Other than the o.t.Miss.State lose , what were the others???
You went back a few years to “remember when” for Dawn on last key win. So you “can remember” when on those losses as well up until yesterday.

You went back a few years to “remember when” for Dawn on last key win. So you “can remember” when on those losses as well up until yesterday.
Yes,Kellie's 2nd year with the program and beat Dawn....I guess sweet sixteen in her 3rd year just doesn't merit with you.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Yes,Kellie's 2nd year with the program and beat Dawn....I guess sweet sixteen in her 3rd year just doesn't merit with you.
S16 is meeting minimum expectations for Tennessee. We fired a Coach that had multiple E8, so anything less lowering the standard. Again, before it gets twisted…not advocating for Holly but stating all Kellie has to do is be better than Holly. Which means E8, Final 4 or National Champion

VN Store

Back