The military purge stepping up

Meh, we have come a long way since March 2020.

I don't think anyone with common sense can say with a straight face "that will never happen here"...

I think all things are on the table right now.

And potential reality doesn't excuse the fact that it was written using cheap psychological tricks designed to play on emotion and negative mindset.

And potential reality doesn't excuse the fact that it was written using cheap psychological tricks designed to play on emotion and negative mindset.
Meh... that may be the case. In any event, lets not pretend anything is off the table right now. We went from 2 weeks to flatten the curve to mandator vaccinations...

And yet, we are itching to start a conflict in with Russia and China. I suppose they don't plan on fighting a conventional war in either case. Maybe the plan is to win a first strike war in both instances.

Idiots

And yet, we are itching to start a conflict in with Russia and China. I suppose they don't plan on fighting a conventional war in either case. Maybe the plan is to win a first strike war in both instances.

Idiots
You figured us Americans out Comrade!

The ignorance has never been more plain with this administration. This adminstration has excuses for everything, much of it they created. Military recruiting was not an issue a few years ago. They are terrible. Why would someone be excited about their plan when they condemn everything then expect people to like what they offer?

Maybe they should teach people to graduate high school and stay off fentanyl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Sounds like time to pay the troops more to put their lives at risk.

If one company pays $35k annually and respects you but the other company pays $41.5k annually and your manager calls you a jackazz daily which one will you more likely going enjoy and go all out for? Money is not a long term motivator. It's the esteem you get being in a role.

Reactions: Wireless1
Sounds like time to pay the troops more to put their lives at risk.

French Foreign Legion is lower paid and it’s members face a much more rigorous life during their enlistment yet they meet recruiting goals. They are even more selective than our Army or Marine Corp.

Reactions: Wireless1
If one company pays $35k annually and respects you but the other company pays $41.5k annually and your manager calls you a jackazz daily which one will you more likely going enjoy and go all out for? Money is not a long term motivator. It's the esteem you get being in a role.
Unfortunately most of our elected “public servants” are solely motivated by greed and power and do not understand that our country and allies have been protected by young men and women motivated by neither of those but a desire to serve their family and fellow mankind.

Why would someone need to have "served" to think it's weird to associate "extremism" and "patriotism?"
Not for anything but the dumbass leftist 3doors up from me has a new term he’s been throwing around lately. “Toxic patriotic extremeist”. So ya, it’s weird that people push that Bull ****

And yes, I went looking for this post after the conversation I just had.

French Foreign Legion is lower paid and it’s members face a much more rigorous life during their enlistment yet they meet recruiting goals. They are even more selective than our Army or Marine Corp.

You're trying to compare a single unit in the French Army to the military of a major world power ? Apples and oranges.

With a volunteer military you're always in competition with private employers. Patriotism only carries you so far. When a 2nd Class Petty Office (E-5) with a wife and 2 kids still has to use a local food bank, you're not paying them enough. You're not rewarding their service, you're penalizing them for it.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back