The Masked Singer - Fox

I could tell you who the remaining people are but that would spoil it.

Peacock
Donny Osmond

Lion
Rumer Willis

Monster
T Pain

Unicorn
Denise Richards

Last edited:
I was curious about the format of the show, so we fast forwarded through it to see how it played out. It was a painful 5 minutes and it's insane that they only reveal one per week. The reveal is the only aspect of the show that I find interesting.

I was curious about the format of the show, so we fast forwarded through it to see how it played out. It was a painful 5 minutes and it's insane that they only reveal one per week. The reveal is the only aspect of the show that I find interesting.

If you just fast forwarded to the singing parts and then to the end you are missing some of the most important parts of the show which are the video packages of the singers. They give away little clues to who they really are in the video packages. The draw of the show is supposed to be the sleuthing of who they are. It's not an instant gratification type of show.

Watched tonight’s episode after the Super Bowl. Not terrible, but not great either. I think Turtle is Mark Wahlberg and I think Miss Monster is Missi Elliott.

Watched tonight’s episode after the Super Bowl. Not terrible, but not great either. I think Turtle is Mark Wahlberg and I think Miss Monster is Missi Elliott.

The Turtle is possibly Joey Mcintyre. He isn't a Wahlburg but is an investor in a Wahlburgers in Boston. I'm not set on who the Pink Monster is yet but based on the first song it sounds like an older black lady. Their Dionne Warwick guess was decent.

Robin Thicke was the most shocked he’s ever been, I figured out it was Lil Wayne after about 30 seconds. And he’s actually met the guy and worked with him. Didn’t finish the first season, didn’t watch the last season, won’t be watching any more of this one. Just not that interesting.

VN Store

Back