The Mandalorian

I'm glad he's anti-woke. I don't watch much of his stuff. I think he bashes all new stuff.

He’s not anti-woke because he believes it. He’s does it for clicks.

And yeah his schtick is to make fun of stuff but he went from pointing out funny editing errors and plot holes to whining about diversity and strong females in nearly every video.

Other channels like “How it should have ended” and “Honest Trailers” make fun of everything too but they don’t target the culture war BS.

It was a cool idea but waaaaay too expensive.
I was completely underwhelmed by SW World at Disney, leaded. Where's all Star Wars stuff?? They have to take a look around at it, even merchandising was awful.
IMG_2697.gif

Last edited:
I was completely underwhelmed by SW World at Disney, leaded. Where's all Star Wars stuff?? They have to take a look around at it, even merchandising was awful.
View attachment 624483

🤨

You sure you didn’t stop at Star Tours and turn around?

There’s a life size Millennium Falcon in the center. An X-Wing and A-Wing. A droid station. A cantina… There is a whole market loaded with merch.

Reactions: franklinpence
🤨

You sure you didn’t stop at Star Tours and turn around?

There’s a life size Millennium Falcon in the center. An X-Wing and A-Wing. A droid station. A cantina… There is a whole market loaded with merch.
Yeah the merch wasnt that great. It was all New Star Wars crap. We got the Falcon pics, and the Wookie introduced himself with the female Jedi, from the new movies. The girl's enjoyed that.

Saw the Xwing, and Awing. Was cool. Oldest loves Mando. Woulda been cool to see Grogu.

honestly we arent that into Star WarsIMG_5486.jpeg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back