The Mandalorian

tenor.gif

Good first episode. Hit the nostalgia chords hard.

Was that one of the engines from Anakins pod racer?

I can already see the complaints about “monster of the week” format though.

Good first episode. Hit the nostalgia chords hard.

Was that one of the engines from Anakins pod racer?

I can already see the complaints about “monster of the week” format though.

Also the same R5 in the hanger that had its motivator unit blown when the jawas were selling droids to the Lars homestread

Reactions: BenGrimm
Also the same R5 in the hanger that had its motivator unit blown when the jawas were selling droids to the Lars homestread

Yeah I caught that. They made sure to show the carbon scaring on top too. Good detail.

. . . and I have a feeling it's going to stay that way based on the ending.
I like subtle Easter eggs not in your face and shove it down your throat Easter eggs. The latter can ruin the season imo

I thought it was desperately trying to be woke.

Tuscans are people too.

Reading too much into it. That was classic homesteaders teaming up with the Native American western trope.

Plus it was already established last season that Mando communicates with them.

Reactions: chatsworth_vol
I thought it was desperately trying to be woke.

Tuscans are people too.

Oh ffs. It's a wonder people like you enjoy anything remotely complex at all.

Go stick with the 50s westerns that I'm sure you think are totally accurate.

Reading too much into it. That was classic homesteaders teaming up with the Native American western trope.

Plus it was already established last season that Mando communicates with them.
It sure didn't seem that way to me. It came off as intentional and clear "woke" agenda.
There has been NO room for redemption of Tuscan Raiders in any of the Star Wars universe. Sitting around the camp fire with Sand People? Good grief, it was so blatant.

Oh ffs. It's a wonder people like you enjoy anything remotely complex at all.

Go stick with the 50s westerns that I'm sure you think are totally accurate.
Get bent. I have the right to my opinion. If you don't like it, shove it. I just stated my opinion and you have to make that personal.

I wasn’t super impressed or anything, but it was still a pretty good first episode. Though I am excited to see how the season progresses, especially with who we saw at the end

It sure didn't seem that way to me. It came off as intentional and clear "woke" agenda.
There has been NO room for redemption of Tuscan Raiders in any of the Star Wars universe. Sitting around the camp fire with Sand People? Good grief, it was so blatant.

Man you are definitely projecting too much bias onto this scene.

So am I totally off base, or was that Boba’s armor that the Martial was wearing? Has this been mentioned?

I thought it was subtle and a good call back when the tuskens were riding single file "to hide their numbers".
Had some time tonight and started watching A New Hope. Just passed the the part where Obi-Wan was explaining that to Luke.

VN Store

Back