The Mandalorian

Anyways who do we think the character is at the end of the episode? A lot of fans are speculating that its Boba Fett. I know that Disney has said he won't appear but he is such a fan favorite and this is a show about a bounty hunter and Tatootine of all places?

I'm not sure myself, but a YouTuber / fan site guy I watch is convinced it's boba. Something about the jingling (spurs like) noise made when the person walks in. He says it's the exact match for the sound in scenes of boba walking around in the original movies. I dunno... I've followed him for a couple years for GoT, marvel, and star wars stuff and he's been fairly accurate, but I dunno.

I’m enjoying the show.
I thought the trip to Mos Eisley was neat. Sitting at the same table as Han and Greedo.

I had no idea that was Any Sedaris!

Looks like they are going through a post Imperial depression.

The character development could be a little better. They have time.

So, is it officially part of the SW canon lthat Boba Fett escapes the Sarlacc?

I’m enjoying the show.
I thought the trip to Mos Eisley was neat. Sitting at the same table as Han and Greedo.

I had no idea that was Any Sedaris!

Looks like they are going through a post Imperial depression.

The character development could be a little better. They have time.

So, is it officially part of the SW canon lthat Boba Fett escapes the Sarlacc?

Not only post Imperial but in this episode it’s Post-Jabba. I think the mention of the Bounty Guild not operating there any more and the sparse crowd in the cantina would indicate quite the downturn of the underworld economy.

As far as I know there isn’t (current Canaan) conformation of Boba’s escape.

Just wanted to add how much I enjoyed the opening scene or the dog fight. I really liked the way it was shot. Especially from then perspective of the other bounty hunter.

I still like the show but the past 2 episodes or so it's kind of slowed my interest a bit. I think part of it is Watchmen is to blame because that has my full attention.

Reactions: vols 30
I still like the show but the past 2I2I episodes or so it's kind of slowed my interest a bit. I think part of it is Watchmen is to blame because that has my full attention.

1st 2 episodes were really good. The rest were just Ok.

Anyways who do we think the character is at the end of the episode? A lot of fans are speculating that its Boba Fett. I know that Disney has said he won't appear but he is such a fan favorite and this is a show about a bounty hunter and Tatootine of all places?
Id like see boba fett back, but please dont burn the fans out. Ive always thought his death didnt match the mystique that has grown around him

Lol, any 90lb woman can be strong and powerful against bad guys if the script says so. Im not the liberal.

Funny in a fantasy universe where people lift rocks with magical powers and space travel defies all laws of physics is completely acceptable... but a woman able to fight a man?... that’s too unbelievable.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Got Disney+ yesterday and I have already watched all 5 episodes of the Mandalorion. Digging it and yeah, Baby Yoda (I know it's not really Yoda) is adorable and kinda steals the show

Id like see boba fett back, but please dont burn the fans out. Ive always thought his death didnt match the mystique that has grown around him

His entire role in the movies didn’t match the mystique around him. He was pretty much just a cool-looking bounty hunter with a tiny role in the movies, I would guess he was never meant to blow up with popularity like he did.

VN Store

Back