The Majesty of Atlanta Falcons Football

Yikes

“The Falcons had 39 points with zero turnovers in their loss against the Cowboys.

Entering today, teams were 440-0 when scoring 39 points with 0 turnovers since 1933, when team turnovers were first tracked, according to Elias.”

I agree. They're awful.

It blows my mind how much money these teams spend on uniforms, logos, etc. and keep getting it so wrong especially when the answer is right in front of their faces and fans are making it very clear. The Vikings, Bill, Browns, Chargers, and Bucs all "got it" and their switch back to their simplier (better) look has been hits for all of them.

And then you have the Falcons and Rams, who already had classic looks their fans loved and yet they offer up the crap they have this year.

It blows my mind how much money these teams spend on uniforms, logos, etc. and keep getting it so wrong especially when the answer is right in front of their faces and fans are making it very clear. The Vikings, Bill, Browns, Chargers, and Bucs all "got it" and their switch back to their simplier (better) look has been hits for all of them.

And then you have the Falcons and Rams, who already had classic looks their fans loved and yet they offer up the crap they have this year.
At least with the Falcons, they're wearing black and there's only so much they could screw up. What the Rams did is a visual atrocity.

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back