The Legend of John Fulkerson

Willy14

John Fulkerson truly is a VOL for Life. Just for the fun of it, I compiled a list of all the teammates that John Fulkerson has played with or going to play with next season with his 6 year on Rocky Top. Kind of wild when I looked through this list and he has been here through all of it.

Jordan Bone
Lamonte Turner
Grant Williams
Robert Hubbs
Admiral Schofield
Kyle Alexander
Kwe Parker
Jalen Johnson
Lew Evans
Jordan Bowden
Shembari Philips
James Daniel
Derrick Walker
Chirs Darrington
Zack Kent
Yves Pons
DJ Burns
Davonte Gaines
Drew Pember
Josiah Jordan James
Victor Bailey
Oliver Nkamhoua
Santiago Vescovi
Uros Plavsic
Corey Walker
Jaden Springer
Keon Johnson
EJ Anosike
Justin Powell
Kennedy Chandler
Brandon Huntley Hatfield
Jonas Adioo
Jahmai Mashack
Quentin Diboundje
2 more unknown players

36 total players
He also has more wins in Rupp arena than anyone currently on Kentucky's roster.
Definitely should be a statue for John Fulkerson. Or at least build a Pal's somewhere in the area dedicated to him.

John Fulkerson truly is a VOL for Life. Just for the fun of it, I compiled a list of all the teammates that John Fulkerson has played with or going to play with next season with his 6 year on Rocky Top. Kind of wild when I looked through this list and he has been here through all of it.

Jordan Bone
Lamonte Turner
Grant Williams
Robert Hubbs
Admiral Schofield
Kyle Alexander
Kwe Parker
Jalen Johnson
Lew Evans
Jordan Bowden
Shembari Philips
James Daniel
Derrick Walker
Chirs Darrington
Zack Kent
Yves Pons
DJ Burns
Davonte Gaines
Drew Pember
Josiah Jordan James
Victor Bailey
Oliver Nkamhoua
Santiago Vescovi
Uros Plavsic
Corey Walker
Jaden Springer
Keon Johnson
EJ Anosike
Justin Powell
Kennedy Chandler
Brandon Huntley Hatfield
Jonas Adioo
Jahmai Mashack
Quentin Diboundje
2 more unknown players

36 total players
He also has more wins in Rupp arena than anyone currently on Kentucky's roster.
Definitely should be a statue for John Fulkerson. Or at least build a Pal's somewhere in the area dedicated to him.

Nice work.

Reactions: StarRaider
During the season mostly read on volnation that Fulky has regressed. Now he is coming back it's a great thing. Fans can turn on you in a split second, wow.

During the season mostly read on volnation that Fulky has regressed. Now he is coming back it's a great thing. Fans can turn on you in a split second, wow.
Did he regress, or did he just face a lot more than most fans were aware off the court? I kept hearing rumors of illness and injury. If true, it takes a toll on the body. The COVID exemption gives him a much deserved chance at a do-over.

Did he regress, or did he just face a lot more than most fans were aware off the court? I kept hearing rumors of illness and injury. If true, it takes a toll on the body. The COVID exemption gives him a much deserved chance at a do-over.
He was injured and dealing with covid

I know he’s been here forever, but going into next season Fulky has 875 career points. Just 125 shy of the big 1000 career point mark. He’s also already at 511 career rebounds. I know he’s had a very long career like I’ve said, but that’s good marks for Fulky to end his career at.

VN Store

Back