The Last Thing You Purchased II

Getting ready for spring!

Just bought some new seeds off eBay to try. Chocolate Cherry Tomatoe, Hillbilly Beefsteak Tomatoe and Rattlesnake Pole Beans.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Nice! I’ve been thinking about splurging on the fireboard, but haven’t talked myself into it yet. What smoker do you have?
RecTec pellet smoker. Was hoping to test it out this weekend, but we just got dumped on with a lot of snow. I like the idea of real time data collection and ability to monitor it on iphone or PC.

RecTec pellet smoker. Was hoping to test it out this weekend, but we just got dumped on with a lot of snow. I like the idea of real time data collection and ability to monitor it on iphone or PC.

I have a Traeger Pro 22, and while I love it I wish I would have looked around a little more at the RecTec’s. From what I’ve heard the build quality is a lot better. That being said I’ve had no trouble out of the T and use it at least 2-3 times a week (knock on wood). What brand pellets do you use?

I have a cheap Thermo solis Bluetooth temp probe. It does ok, but constantly loses connection on long cooks and you have to restart the app. Not the end of the world, but it gets annoying about the 10th time.

dremel-rotary-tools-4000-4-36-64_1000.jpg

Dremel 4000 with a few accessories and attachments.

Have you tried Cherokee Purple tomato? Park's seeds has a cross between that and better boy for those who have a problem growing heirlooms.
I grew a chocolate small tomato last year. It was sweet, but took forever to ripen. The birds appreciated that.

My office, the rec room, and the media room will all have plenty of Orange eventually. Playing surface on the pool table will be orange eventually also. The existing playing surface basically has no playing time on it so it will be awhile, but it will be done.

Reactions: NorCalVol67
My office, the rec room, and the media room will all have plenty of Orange eventually. Playing surface on the pool table will be orange eventually also. The existing playing surface basically has no playing time on it so it will be awhile, but it will be done.

Is your street light built into the mailbox post? If so I've never seen anything like that before. On the other hand I'm a cheapskate, so I don't hang out in the better neighborhoods.
Looks like a nice house, congrats!

Is your street light built into the mailbox post? If so I've never seen anything like that before. On the other hand I'm a cheapskate, so I don't hang out in the better neighborhoods.
Looks like a nice house, congrats!

Yes, it is built in. No telephone poles or any poles above ground. All utilities are underground. And thank you.

VN Store

Back