The Last of Us: Part 2 announced with new teaser!!!

EEDMq67UUAEtNig

I'm not sure if this will be aired for everyone to see or if it's a "closed door" event.

That actually upsets me a bit. First game, it was a hidden gem.

Well there's a new "development" regarding multiplayer. All signs are pointing to it still coming but it's going to be a completely stand alone thing. It may even be charged for separately.

Just a quick warning, there's been massive leaks, including major spoilers and even several videos of the game leaked online everywhere. Be cautious if you're waiting for this one.

Just a quick warning, there's been massive leaks, including major spoilers and even several videos of the game leaked online everywhere. Be cautious if you're waiting for this one.

Also a new release date has been given. It will now release on June 19th.

Reactions: UTK
Replayed the last of us remastered, I’m now about half way through last of us 2. Love it so far! Anyone else played or playing?

Replayed the last of us remastered, I’m now about half way through last of us 2. Love it so far! Anyone else played or playing?

I've beaten it. Overall fantastic game but I do have some issues with it. Where to me the first one is a perfect 10, the sequel is about an 8.5. Let me know when you finish it and we'll discuss.

Reactions: 615vols

VN Store

Back