The Last Dance - A 10-PART DOCUMENTARY EVENT

KoachKrab127

Rodaman was a celebrity. Not a star basketball player.

He was a great REBOUNDER. So like I said a great ROLE player. He role was rebound and defense. He was great at those things. That is like saying Pat Bev or Marcus Smart is a star because he is a great defender and a good rebounder for his position.

40% to 100%

4 to 6

1 team to three handpicked teams

Two less teams in the league

MJ leading scorer in 80% of Finals games played. Lebron leading scorer in 42%.

Lets not even get into the All Stars played with.

More impressive easily.

Here's why I believe the 4 and 6 argument is such a bad one when it comes to LeBron's legacy.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Here's why I believe the 4 and 6 argument is such a bad one when it comes to LeBron's legacy.

It's really the dumbest **** ever. Somehow losing early in the playoffs makes your legacy better than losing in the finals. By that logic, Jimmy Butler lost ground to Giannis during this playoff. Makes no sense.

KoachKrab127

It's really the dumbest **** ever. Somehow losing early in the playoffs makes your legacy better than losing in the finals. By that logic, Jimmy Butler lost ground to Giannis during this playoff. Makes no sense.
Yes, I saw the segment on Fox Sports where Nick Wright said Giannis had a better playoff performance this year than Butler, using the same standard that everyone uses against LeBron, and everyone on the panel scoffed and rolled their eyes.

We scoff and realize it's a ridiculous argument when that standard is applied to any player other than LeBron.

The idea that losing earlier in the playoffs, which would require terrible performances from LeBron in the ECF in most of those years, is baffling to me.

VN Store

Sponsors