The Lady Vols will be ranked.

I’m excited to see how the posts handle Staiti for UGA.. that’ll be the difference but should be a solid win tbh.

Me too. Staiti is a throwback-type, no-nonsense post, and I’ve enjoyed watching her blossom into a force to be reckoned with. If Kasi and Tamari can handle her, that’ll really be impressive.

Another potential road block for our rank just happened. 7-1 Washington State just upset #7 Arizona in OT. They did have fewer votes than us tho last week but top 10 win is top 10 win. And only loss to ranked OSU

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Another potential road block for our rank just happened. 7-1 Washington State just upset #7 Arizona in OT. They did have fewer votes than us tho last week but top 10 win is top 10 win. And only loss to ranked OSU

Doubt it... two top 15 wins now and Indiana looks legit. Ark lost back to back games but one of their star guards was hurt this one. Still a tourney team and i think they get one two more “good” wins.

A win against GA looks to go a long ways as they are #15 in the NET rating by the NCAA. That would probably be two top 15 wins and a top 50 win at the least

Nope. You could always just ignore this board.
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back