The Lady Vols will be ranked.

UT is 26th in the AP poll🙄🙄🙄
Meanwhile Colorado has votes received at 6 and 6, yet Bama has none. 11 and 5 Arkansas is still in the top 17. Indiana is in the top 15 with 3 losses as well. So UT has lost to ranked UGA by 1, beat #15 on the road, whooped #17, and lost in OT to #29. Again the womens rankings are a complete joke.

I can only answer for myself, but as a Tennessee fan I haven't put any thought into Banghart's job performance. And even if I cared at all, I don't think I'd be bringing it up on this board. If UNC was on our schedule maybe there would be interest in talking about her here -- or maybe not.

Hey, are you OK? You haven’t been on for a while. Hope all is well. Thinking about you today.

Reactions: ttharp
Literally same!

I was anticipating lvocd’s insights after the UConn game. Such a great poster, and I’m sure, an even better human. Hoping all is well.

Agreed! She and I have gone back and forth at times but you can tell she bleeds Orange. Absolutely loves the lady vols. I just know she is beside herself happy with our performance the last few games. Missing her excited posts.

VN Store

Back