The Ladies Have Heart!!!!

Plunder

It may not always be pretty but they never give up when they are not playing well, they continue to put the shots up! They have great SPIRIT and hearts of champions and we are proud of them! The pressure to get to the final game was tremendous and compounded by Candace's injury and they all fought thru it and did what they had to do to WIN. That's what PS teaches them to do. LSU played well enough to win but this team has an angel on their shoulder......one more time LADIES!!

PS teach her teams to make a shot once in a while? Gawd. Not always pretty? The LVs are never pretty. I've been watching them for years--and this game was pretty standard. (see last year's title victory over rutgers.) There's something unsatisfying about the premier program in the country, with a bench full of HS AAs, putting on such horrible shooting displays year after year. Yea, I know it's all about winning--but c'mon. PS WILL drag a well-coached Stanford team into the same sort of ugly defensive struggle tomorrow night--we can count on that. I like watching GOOD basketball, and alas we don't get that with PS unless you like missed shots. But her genius is that her teams make the opponent play even worse than us! I don't think it's wrong to expect the game's premier program to put on a decent offensive performance in the final four once in a while, but I know i'm in a minority. :redface:

VN Store

Back