The Kitchens OC Little Board

Browns Wire and Vols Wire on Kitchens heading into the final game for the Browns.

“Word is keeping him as offensive coordinator will be a requisite for any head coach, and he might wind up getting the job himself.”

Kitchens and Cleveland: 'Keeping him as OC will be a requisite for any head coach'

Could Freddie Kitchens be the next Browns head coach?
Who cares. Once the league figures out kitchens the Browns will be suckin mud
Off the bottom of the pond as usual.

I agree completely . The fact that none of our offensive recruits showed any concern and the overall field had plenty of other options , makes me think that they know who the OC is and approve of the coach and want to play for them. Matthews said it definitively . I don't hold Matthews as the gospel when it comes to his opinions , but he did not state this as an opinion. He stated it as a fact. DM is Phil's boy . The OC hire is done ...just waiting on a season to end
Somebody will be named by year end. Technically kitchens is still in the mix but
Probably 1 out 100 chance.

Reactions: majic73
looks like Freddie is gonna be the head man at Cleveland.......Haslam might just get this hire correct...wish he could have been our OC but Chaney is an upgrade

NO! I simply do not trust anyone with close ties to the National Enema Family (Haslams). He may be OK but the Haslam influence must be slowed.
Give it a break. As long as the Haslams have money and wants to give it to UT nothing is gonna change. Not sure how that's so hard to understand.

VN Store

Back