The Kitchens OC Little Board

It looks as though many of you faithful volunteers are questioning the wisdom of this master of kitchens. He has brought forth much success for a Baker in the land of Cleve, and would be an excellent choice to be a general for our offensive attack. I look forward to his campaign to lead our warriors to ultimately defeat the elephant as well as tigers, gators, chickens, wildcats, the anchormen, and bulldogs.

But alas, if he is the field commander we select to lead our offensive charge we shall not disclose his commitment to our cause now, as by delaying it will provide a tactical advantage to our squad per our source linked to our Great Battle Captain. We continue to keep our enemies off balance with our unique and revolutionary plan of delaying hirings while all these other foolish institutions insert new commanders at a quick rate.

Keep your hound close by your side during this time of uncertainty and know that during this time of darkness for our foot sports program. our basket filling men are bring glory to our institution and may become our beacon for the nation to see who we are.

Regards,
General Neylands Ghost

He’s going to get offered the full time OC job with the new coach. Makes no sense. Even if Browns don’t retain him, he’s made a case for himself to get other NFL OC offers. Makes no sense to come to this dumpster.
The sense is if his ego and new coach ego clash over who will run the offense then its a problem. It’s documented in some of the articles i posted its an issue in
Retaining kitchens.If it is Kitchens he has made his decision committing to pruitt.
Just my opinion and its not dead yet.

Reactions: RollerVol
Yeah Ole Jimmy says Freddie and Jeremy were roommates and I can't stand my Browns winning so I believe I'll make a call.

The sense is if his ego and new coach ego clash over who will run the offense then its a problem. It’s documented in some of the articles i posted its an issue in
Retaining kitchens.If it is Kitchens he has made his decision committing to pruitt.
Just my opinion and its not dead yet.

Could be. But I think it’s highly unlikely Cleveland is gonna let Kitchens walk considering his elevation of Baker.

Kitchens ain't stepping down to the college level after the success he is having right now. Will either get promoted to HC, take over OC duties, or move laterally to another NFL team as their OC.

He has worked well with Mayfield and is likely to stay with the Browns according to Jay Glazer on the NFL Today show telecast this afternoon.

if you believe the NFL talking heads, they are saying that Kitchens has solidified his position with the CB by the win against Denver last night and the development of Mayfield. Not going anywhere according to them.

if you believe the NFL talking heads, they are saying that Kitchens has solidified his position with the CB by the win against Denver last night and the development of Mayfield. Not going anywhere according to them.

I believeland it. If even if they they got rid of Williams, no way Mayfield let’s the front office get rid of Kitchens. Why upset him? No chance. No way. No how. Maybe bring in McCarthy, but Kitchens won’t leave at this point. That’s the most Tennessee thing ever, Cleveland finally gets a decent QB and OC .

The thought of having a former bama qb as offensive coordinator makes me want to vomit

Attachments

• 4EB82413-B3A7-42F3-ADFE-7E17B24AC635.gif
    4EB82413-B3A7-42F3-ADFE-7E17B24AC635.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
Its clear from pruitts statement downgrading the oc position that it will be a noname oc. Most likely Friend. He is echoing what doug Mathews has been saying since the so called search started. Doug is obviously a propaganda arm
For fulmer/Pruitt. I think we all expect 7+ wins from Pruitt in 2019. All we can do
Is wait and see.

Everyday that passes is a positive sign that a quality OC has already been hired.
If it goes past xmas then your looking at NFL or bowl coach.

I agree completely . The fact that none of our offensive recruits showed any concern and the overall field had plenty of other options , makes me think that they know who the OC is and approve of the coach and want to play for them. Matthews said it definitively . I don't hold Matthews as the gospel when it comes to his opinions , but he did not state this as an opinion. He stated it as a fact. DM is Phil's boy . The OC hire is done ...just waiting on a season to end

Reactions: Bucket18

VN Store

Back