The Killdozer Story

you have to knock out the headlights.

I loved that movie. Also this one

I saw that one too…. and thought it was awesome. I read the short story it was based on years later in school…. and I think it may have been Spielberg’s first movie… not sure about it

Nothing close to being a hero. The man had mental problems and there was no excuse for him going after private property.
ShyYellowDeinonychus-size_restricted.gif

Nothing close to being a hero. The man had mental problems and there was no excuse for him going after private property.

I hope that we can agree that you can be a hero without being a white knight, right? Mental problems and the destruction of private property are not disqualifying factors in heroic acts.

I hope that we can agree that you can be a hero without being a white knight, right? Mental problems and the destruction of private property are not disqualifying factors in heroic acts.

This wasn't a heroic act by any stretch of the imagination. Dude was given ample opportunity to turn a heck of a profit on that property, yeah he was bullied but there was nothing honorable or heroic in the way he retaliated.

This wasn't a heroic act by any stretch of the imagination. Dude was given ample opportunity to turn a heck of a profit on that property, yeah he was bullied but there was nothing honorable or heroic in the way he retaliated.

I can see how one might argue that it's not honorable, but it was certainly heroic.

1623356967082.png

Reactions: sona

VN Store

Back