The Juice: Episode 1 - New Beginnings

I have no idea how many games we will win but I have no doubts that from here on out going to the fridge during the game may cost you a chance at getting to see a TD being scored by this offense when it starts hitting on all cylinders.

Really, really excited for this offense. I know these kids who have been around a couple or 3 different staffs get tired of hearing the same stuff from every staff (they all say and do the the same things), but they have got to be excited and believe in Josh a little bit.

Enjoyed this video, would like to see more like this. Show them boys some love on YouTube with likes and comments

I have no idea how many games we will win but I have no doubts that from here on out going to the fridge during the game may cost you a chance at getting to see a TD being scored by this offense when it starts hitting on all cylinders.
I think I'll take a wait and see approach. A new staff always brings a degree of excitement. It's kind of like the football version of the new car smell. Eventually, that smell fades. When I saw the first part of that video, I flashed back to another time when I, too, had visions of UT returning to being the UT of old.

I think I'll take a wait and see approach. A new staff always brings a degree of excitement. It's kind of like the football version of the new car smell. Eventually, that smell fades. When I saw the first part of that video, I flashed back to another time when I, too, had visions of UT returning to being the UT of old.

I totally understand the wait and see approach, but I will say Coach Hype doesn’t come as an arrogant prick, military boot camp type coach (Pruitt) and he doesn’t seem fake like Butch where he and all his coaches bought cars to impress recruits.

I totally understand the wait and see approach, but I will say Coach Hype doesn’t come as an arrogant prick, military boot camp type coach (Pruitt) and he doesn’t seem fake like Butch where he and all his coaches bought cars to impress recruits.
Fair point. Heupel does seem to be "real" and I think that will come across with the players. Having a staff comfortable with each other will also be huge. Heupel truly seems like a nice guy. Hope he does well. Heaven knows this job will eat him alive if he isn't on his game.

..of course that’s what we are all doing . I wasn’t talking about the hype or excitement, I listened to what our head coach is saying and what our Qb coach is saying .. we are going to let them rip it and not play scared .

Good watch. Just stop the idiocy of wearing the face diapers during physical training. It's stupid and unsafe.
Feel free to post any research you’ve done on the safety of wearing a mask while exercising.

Some pros athletes were wearing breath restricting masks, before covid, to potentially increase cardiovascular health. These coaches and athletes are just following university guidelines.

LMAO Tennessee is the only place I would leave Cincinnati for. That guy was shoveling it from day one.

Yeah he seems like he's got a happy medium going on.

Seems laser focused.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back