Nm

Another one. He began a story, I don’t know where I heard this, but it must be true. After he finished Steve Stone replied, deadpan of course, well Harry, you heard it from me and it was last inning.
I don’t know that anyone has done deadpan greater than Steve Stone. Ok, George Burns. But it’s pretty close.

Reactions: Tin Man
Boatless Bentley.
Bentley was a structural Engeneer that ran his mouth non stop. (A really good guy to me when I was a kid) he planned a month long vacation of fishing in the Keys and brought his boat to work. That day in the parking lot JayBird Disconnect the boat from Bentley’s truck setting a block unwed the Tongue of the trailer making it appear that the boat was still connected. When the day ended Bentley ran out to the parking lot and drove away without the boat. Everyone had a good laugh till it became apparent that Bentley Wasn’t coming back. So JayBird and Archery (he becomes important in later stories) ran out, jumped into the car and gave chase. About 20 minutes up the road they caught Bentley and yelled to him “where’s your boat”. Bentley looked back the looked at them and said “I don’t know “.
He is called “Boatless Bentley “ to this day.

I found this it may come in handy.

White previously served as senior associate athletics director at Mississippi between 2009-12. He was associate athletics director for development at California State-Fresno from 2007-09, where Kiffin played collegiately as a quarterback.

In 2006, White served as assistant athletics director for development at Northern Illinois. At that time, Joe Novak was head coach for Northern Illinois. Novak currently serves on the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions.

@Orangeslice13 tell pop I shot a 39 with the MBs after taking a year and a half off, blue tees, couldn't pitch for shzzz. Orange T is the new mark on the Pro Vs.
View attachment 343080
I like that marking of the ball. JayBird played with 962 Bs and a #3 Titleist ball. I have not played since he lost the ability to play. I really should go and see if I can still hit a ball.

I like that marking of the ball. JayBird played with 962 Bs and a #3 Titleist ball. I have not played since he lost the ability to play. I really should go and see if I can still hit a ball.
I hope you do. Golf is transcendental. People who played together and love each other are always connected by the game.

Reactions: GordonC
I found this it may come in handy.

White previously served as senior associate athletics director at Mississippi between 2009-12. He was associate athletics director for development at California State-Fresno from 2007-09, where Kiffin played collegiately as a quarterback.

In 2006, White served as assistant athletics director for development at Northern Illinois. At that time, Joe Novak was head coach for Northern Illinois. Novak currently serves on the NCAA Division I Committee on Infractions.
It's PJ Fleck the next head coach I have a article that says PJ Fleck would be good for the university of Tennessee because Fleck has a friend in the NCAA infractions board and it is Joe Novak that he played for.
Hiring P.J. Fleck could help Tennessee amid investigation

So Mr White was vice President at northern Illinois when Novak Coached and Fleck played for Novak = us Looking good and PJ Fleck next head coach.

VN Store

Back