Nm

@Orangeslice13, what did you think of Bailey today?
I think he’s going to be special.
I’ve tried to remain objective but since I saw him play live in the state title game....where he put the team on his back and willed a championship into existence.....I’ve thought he’d win big. I think he has the heart of a champion. I think he might bring us one.
He’s just special....could be very special

Not sure we make it to the Gators. The guys from hell seem a real long shot
I always have unrealistic hope before both games. I choose not to gnash my teeth until after both games. It’s pure garbage for some fans to automatically put an L beside those games before we even play them. It takes away from having hope.

I always have unrealistic hope before both games. I choose not to gnash my teeth until after both games. It’s pure garbage for some fans to automatically put an L beside those games before we even play them. It takes away from having hope.
I would rather beat bama than Florida. I just don’t think that JayBird will make it to the Bama game.

we just need to beat the ****ing Gators

I would rather beat bama than Florida. I just don’t think that JayBird will make it to the Bama game.

we just need to beat the ****ing Gators
My JayBird proved me wrong 3 times in the last 1 1/2 years. I hate to be wrong, but gladly accepted it these times. I hate bama with every fiber of my being, but will stand with you and slide “That stupid inbred and classless’ team in front of bama.

VN Store

Back