The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

It was a joke. I am proud to be a self-professed liberal. I'm between 75-80 on the conservative to liberal continuum.
I would call moderates the ones in the 40-60 range.
I really don’t see how anyone who keeps up with politics can claim to be a moderate anymore. The differences in the governing philosophies of the two parties are so stark; that it really demands choosing a side. The parties both have eliminated any real estate on their respective platforms for a moderate to occupy.
Ron the First pretty much summed it up nicely in the title of a speech almost 60 years ago.
AD4E909B-AA16-4E3F-9B49-F33B713EF0BB.jpeg

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
It was a joke. I am proud to be a self-professed liberal. I'm between 75-80 on the conservative to liberal continuum.
I would call moderates the ones in the 40-60 range.

How you can honestly identify with this current “progressiveness” is baffling to me. Look at what these liberal ideologies are doing to society.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I'm becoming of the opinion that the NYC thing may become a distraction from the meatier Georgia, Mar a Lago, and even the 1/6 cases. Hope that the weaker of all of them coming first isn't used to slough off tougher issues and cases.

I'm becoming of the opinion that the NYC thing may become a distraction from the meatier Georgia, Mar a Lago, and even the 1/6 cases. Hope that the weaker of all of them coming first isn't used to slough off tougher issues and cases.
Just how sour WERE those grapes 🍇 friend? 😂

Reactions: VOLS INC.

Yea throw enough 💩 against the wall and something will surely stick….if not make something up again.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
I've been observing what is happening to society my entire life.
The progressive Democrat party was an upstanding and dependable partner in governing the Country until it was captured by the Marxist left in the late 1960s. The death spiral began with the 1968 Democrat Convention

Smoke screen for sure.

Reactions: McDad
The progressive Democrat party was an upstanding and dependable partner in governing the Country until it was captured by the Marxist left in the late 1960s. The death spiral began with the 1968 Democrat Convention
We seem to view things a tad differently.

Smoke screen for sure.

Why do you say that?

Legalities aside, and as someone who loathes Trump (maybe as much as Tucker Carlson loathes Trump, but it's probably close), I am rooting for the best case against him to be at the forefront.

VN Store

Back